You have been booted?

Report any bugs you find here.
shadowflame
Count
Count

You have been booted?

Post by shadowflame »

hi i have tried to log in with my wiz today, everytime i log in i get forced back to menu with a msg stating "YOU HAVE BEEN BOOTED"

Login: epsilonsystem
pc : Shamus

Ps: before i logged out last i was still shapeshifted, maybe this could be the cause?
OrionNebula
shadowflame
Count
Count

Re: You have been booted?

Post by shadowflame »

Has anyone else had this problem?...i just dont understand it, im not wearing anything i shouldnt be & have been playing within the server rules. Can anyone shed some light on this for me plz?
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

What race is your guy?

-driller
shadowflame wrote:Has anyone else had this problem?...i just dont understand it, im not wearing anything i shouldnt be & have been playing within the server rules. Can anyone shed some light on this for me plz?
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

he is a drow Driller
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I just made a Drow character and it worked fine. The reason you are getting booted is because your racialtype is Outsider and this is not a playable race. Make sure that you do not have any 2da files in your override folder.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:he is a drow Driller
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

driller wrote:I just made a Drow character and it worked fine. The reason you are getting booted is because your racialtype is Outsider and this is not a playable race. Make sure that you do not have any 2da files in your override folder.

-driller
before i logged i cast a lvl 9 spell that shapeshifted me into a Horned Devil, could this be the reason why it says im an outsider?, i have no 2da overides and my race is definatly Elf Drow
OrionNebula
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

just looked up the spell and its called SHAPECHANGE
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This has been fixed.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:
driller wrote:I just made a Drow character and it worked fine. The reason you are getting booted is because your racialtype is Outsider and this is not a playable race. Make sure that you do not have any 2da files in your override folder.

-driller
before i logged i cast a lvl 9 spell that shapeshifted me into a Horned Devil, could this be the reason why it says im an outsider?, i have no 2da overides and my race is definatly Elf Drow
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

Driller your a gentleman & a scholor if you were'nt a man id kiss you. tnx for fixing this i thought id lost my character for sure.
*offers firm hand shake*^^
OrionNebula