Xp upon leveling.

Post suggestions for improvements here.
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Xp upon leveling.

Post by twin_snakes »

I noticed with my new character that right after I leveled up I stopped getting xp all together. While I can see the need for such limiting to avoid exploits I also did not enjoy that I killed 4 monsters on the way out of the area just to level.

I think a good compromise would be simply to only allow one more level. Surely by then the person could get their character to a safe place to level.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Xp upon leveling.

Post by driller »

I disagree.

-driller
twin_snakes wrote:I noticed with my new character that right after I leveled up I stopped getting xp all together. While I can see the need for such limiting to avoid exploits I also did not enjoy that I killed 4 monsters on the way out of the area just to level.

I think a good compromise would be simply to only allow one more level. Surely by then the person could get their character to a safe place to level.
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

driller wrote:I disagree.

-driller
twin_snakes wrote:I noticed with my new character that right after I leveled up I stopped getting xp all together. While I can see the need for such limiting to avoid exploits I also did not enjoy that I killed 4 monsters on the way out of the area just to level.

Well I can understand not wanting to allow them to get a level but stealing their xp from them is not quite as fair either. Is there no compromise? Say put a limit of 10%. At least to cover dieing? Something. It's not like we can portal out as much as before.
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

??