Monks Don't Get Cleave

Report any bugs you find here.
StarChild
Count
Count

Monks Don't Get Cleave

Post by StarChild »

Monk is supposed to get cleave at 1 lvl. I dont have it. Please fix. Its for Wynter.
AVAILABLE NOW!! Live Their Lives. Walk Their Adventures. Join Them...
http://TheDa-MaiSaga.webs.com
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Monks Don't Get Cleave

Post by driller »

It is nothing that I have done. I have changed any of the classes.

-driller
StarChild wrote:Monk is supposed to get cleave at 1 lvl. I dont have it. Please fix. Its for Wynter.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

I think it was a misprint in the manual. In NWN1 they got cleave. Since NWN2 tries to follow PNP rules more stringently, monks this time around don't get the feat.

Ref: NWN2Wiki: Monk
The only constant is change.
StarChild
Count
Count

Post by StarChild »

Well that was misleading as hell. I'm upset. Wynter can still be a bad ass without cleave but still. It hurts.
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

StarChild wrote:Well that was misleading as hell. I'm upset. Wynter can still be a bad ass without cleave but still. It hurts.
There are many things that got changed, such is life.
StarChild
Count
Count

Post by StarChild »

My problem is not that they changed it. My problem is that they have it written in the NWN2 book that monks get cleave. That ticks me off. There were typos in the NWN 1 book too so I'll get over it..... eventually.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

I find the NWN2Wiki to be a bit more reliable than the manual.
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

StarChild wrote:My problem is not that they changed it. My problem is that they have it written in the NWN2 book that monks get cleave. That ticks me off. There were typos in the NWN 1 book too so I'll get over it..... eventually.
Not sure if you have ever played the Pencil and Paper versions of Dungeons and Dragons but they have always had mistakes printed then they put together an errata to fix the mistakes. For a game as buggy as nwn2 what else can you expect.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

twin_snakes wrote:
StarChild wrote:My problem is not that they changed it. My problem is that they have it written in the NWN2 book that monks get cleave. That ticks me off. There were typos in the NWN 1 book too so I'll get over it..... eventually.
Not sure if you have ever played the Pencil and Paper versions of Dungeons and Dragons but they have always had mistakes printed then they put together an errata to fix the mistakes. For a game as buggy as nwn2 what else can you expect.
My favorite D&D typo so far was in the weapon lists for the 3.0 Oriental Adventures book. It had the Ninja-To listed as having a 19-30/x2 critical range.
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

Caesius wrote:
twin_snakes wrote:
My favorite D&D typo so far was in the weapon lists for the 3.0 Oriental Adventures book. It had the Ninja-To listed as having a 19-30/x2 critical range.
Ah yes. Twas the moment I thought I would get to use the fabled 30 sided die. LOL