Broken Quest - Gank's Spear

Report any bugs you find here.
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Broken Quest - Gank's Spear

Post by twin_snakes »

It appears that the Gank's spear quest is broken. I was using Orion Rainwater at the time. She had been given a spear earlier in her career that happens to be Gank's Spear. She went to dot he quest. (she had the spear that was given to her at the time she took the request) She traveled to Ebonwood in search of Gank. She found him, slayed him (it broadcast that she slayed Gank) but I noticed he didn't drop the spear. So she went back to town, put her spear in her persistent chest then went back to slay Gank again. She did so, it broadcast and he dropped a spear. She took the spear and went back to foxmore but he does not recognize the spear in her inventory I guess.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Broken Quest - Gank's Spear

Post by driller »

Fixed.

-driller
twin_snakes wrote:It appears that the Gank's spear quest is broken. I was using Orion Rainwater at the time. She had been given a spear earlier in her career that happens to be Gank's Spear. She went to dot he quest. (she had the spear that was given to her at the time she took the request) She traveled to Ebonwood in search of Gank. She found him, slayed him (it broadcast that she slayed Gank) but I noticed he didn't drop the spear. So she went back to town, put her spear in her persistent chest then went back to slay Gank again. She did so, it broadcast and he dropped a spear. She took the spear and went back to foxmore but he does not recognize the spear in her inventory I guess.
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Re: Broken Quest - Gank's Spear

Post by twin_snakes »

ty