Different clothing

Post suggestions for improvements here.
patamy
Commoner
Commoner

Different clothing

Post by patamy »

Driller,

Would it be possible to get some nice dress shop. Delia is wanting to get a nice dress in order to converse with some nice gentlemen. I do not think Delia would get a very good response while standing in full plate dripping of goblin guts. in fact, I think the men would like to dress more elegantly, in order to impress the ladies too. Oh, I almost forgot. Could we get some headbands too. Helms mess up Delia's hair.

Thanks,

patamy
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Re: Different clothing

Post by Caesius »

For the moment, Garth can change the appearance of robes into dresses. I think it would be nice if there was an option to change the hue, luminosity and saturation levels of the outfits/armors. An option to edit specific armor parts would also help in improving the clothing selection.
The only constant is change.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Different clothing

Post by driller »

The only way to do that is use the xp_craft plugin, but it has to many bugs and is no longer supported.
So, for now, we are stuck with that I made.

Any of you are more than welcome to make clothes/armor etc. It is easy to add them to the crafting inventory.

-driller
Caesius wrote:For the moment, Garth can change the appearance of robes into dresses. I think it would be nice if there was an option to change the hue, luminosity and saturation levels of the outfits/armors. An option to edit specific armor parts would also help in improving the clothing selection.