New Loot Drop System - Comments

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

New Loot Drop System - Comments

Post by Capt Cliff »

Well we have a new loot drop system. You need lore to id or pay Foxmore, I like it adds a nice touch. But ... I am getting double socket items and a lot of socket gems but no forgies. ZERO!! I know one person got a couple but maybe this needs to be looked at. [-o<
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Re: New Loot Drop System - Comments

Post by Mask-inc »

Personally, in general like the new system...except for the forgies, yes, still that BIG question.
Been hunting far more and in the most dangerous places for almost nothing, getting far less for far more hunting then earlier drop system, had to say it, not whinning or anything, just an observation. :)
More hunting, less chance of RPing. #-o

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Post by Wing--Zero »

I believe it is to early in the new loot system to be complaining about no forge stones. Give it a few weeks than we will see.
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

A marked improvement on Sunday morning ... got two forgies right off. Also when sockets equipment drop only one drops now .... =D>
monrast
Commoner
Commoner

Post by monrast »

I was quite concerned with this new system in the first couple of days, well make that around the first 20 hours of play for me, not one forgie drop. Didnt feel like a great start as usually at worst in such a dedicated search i'd have at worst 4 by the end of that time usually.

The sight of the first one after that time nearly had me leaping up desperate for it to not escape, a worrying sign when its a bronze to be sure. To me atleast it appears to have settled down into a steady drop rate again, and a couple of decent stones laying to rest any lingering wories.

The lore thing is a bit more in keeping i suppose, more natural in a lot of ways. I have one slight pick there, healing kits.
I think by definition they arn't supposed to be conciderd magical and so should therefore be understandable by everyone, potions I give you could technically contain anything, but a box of bandages and bits I feel should be lore free.