The Dwarven Shield of Blackstone

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

The Dwarven Shield of Blackstone

Post by XDragonDoomX »

** A notice has been pinned to the board outside the state building **

To All Dwarves of Blackstone.

A meeting was convened in The Dwarven Citadel, by our esteemed resident Eldrun Hammertower.
The purpose of which was to establish a fellowship of Dwarves and decide upon a name and council.

1. It was decided by vote of those present the name is The Dwarven Shield of Blackstone.

2. A vote was held to determine leadership. The council elected was deemed to be Lovie Backbreaker and Venerable Korkey.

3. The Leadership was voted almost unanimously as Eldrun Hammertower. He then declared due to other more pressing interests that he was unable to take this post, declaring the next Dwarf receiving the most votes to the position. The Leader is now deemed to be Orlvas Nereu.

4. The Council and Leadership are not permanant posts, and will be voted upon again.

5. Orlvas Nereu names Eldrun Hammertower as adviser and Aide de Campe

6. Any Dwarves who were not present and wish to be considered should submit their names

Signed

Orlvas Nereu
Eldrun Hammertower
Lovie Backbreaker
Venerable Korkey

*scribbled underneath in a rough style*

I 'opes yer knows what yers done, may yer all live to reap the sorrow.
Ambushin an 'onest dwarf and 'oisting 'im up wiv out so much as a 'by your leave'.

Orlvas.
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: The Dwarven Shield of Blackstone

Post by Capt Cliff »

Gunnar and Kadak mosey up to the post and Gunnar show's Kadak the letter.
"See brother .. I told you so!" quipped Gunnar.
"Aye ... I dinna believe it without seeing ... a Dwarven guild has come to Blackstone." Kadak says ending with a huge grin.
Gunnar gloats ...
"Alright you win Gunnar the drinks are on me", Kadak says slapping Gunnar on the back.
They both head out to the Border March Tavern to empty the kegs.
Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

Post by Eldora Blackwood »

Rula Hammerfist glances at the letter and grins to herself ... "A guild for us at last." She whispers.

She runs off to find the leader or one of the council.
Lady Arial Sovereign of Starkson
Shanya
Shala
Odetta
Rula Hammerfist
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Post by XDragonDoomX »

* A note pinned to the Great Tree*

Fer all members of The Dwarven Shield (an' any others thats nosy enouff to read after this).

Listens. His 'igness collared me, sez too many strangers been wandering around our Citadel. Yers all to keep yers eyes open and ask, politely o' course, iffn theys aints Dwarves, to leave. I gots enouff to doos wiv out gettin a visit from 'im every other day.

Iffn theyz wunt leave, then tells me abouts it. Dun go messing the place wiv blud, its uz home, not a damn mineshaft

Orlvas Nereu.
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.