The coward known as Hordack

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Davanté Warsong
Commoner
Commoner

The coward known as Hordack

Post by Davanté Warsong »

All be warned of the coward known as Hordack... he is an insolent fool who uses time-stop and harm scrolls to supplement his own lack of skill in an attempt to take my life.

And failed, on top of that.

I am a proud barbarian warrior and I will not face such a pathetic foe. But once again Hordack made an attempt at my life.

This time, I was fighting a fiendish warlock that I have seen people address as "Igor". Lo and behold the coward Hordack once again attempts to slay me with his library of scrolls.

And fail a second time.

I must ask, how many times will your sneaky (and ineffecient) tricks fail before I lose my patience and cleave your head off your neck?
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Re: The coward known as Hordack

Post by Hordack »

*LAUGHS and LAUGHS* damn if I am the coward ... who is he to speak ... poor little barbarian ran into the keep with his tail between his legs with his soiled and wet loin cloth and sat near the tree like the real lying coward he is. Damn did the big bad rogue scare you so much that your to chicken to face me *laughs and laughs* Even Starkson Knights got more balls then you.

Well if you want believe these lies be my guest ... Only coward who fled the field of battle was him and I have few good town folk to prove that. Hell he fled twice in one day and he calls me the coward *laughs*
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

"Becareful who you pick fights with laddie buck," mirmurs Kadak Nufgren. *shakes head and walks away*
Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

Post by Alamore-Threepwood »

*Furin looks at the note* I thought everyone knew he was a coward.... I'm surpised he even left the keep... I just miss all of the fun... *posts another note* -Willing to kill any thief for free, just leave Furin Battletide a note-
Yes, I know, you think all of my suggestion are stupid, but you know what, there is nothing wrong with adding an action server feeling to a role playing server.

If your not worth a good laugh, your worth nothing at all.
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

Toman just smiles. Nice weapon that time, Hordack. Shame you lost it *winks*
icequeen
Baron
Baron
Location: having a wanderlust weekend this week cmon have a look its FREE

Post by icequeen »

*sits and grins to herself ....Hordack is no coward he just use's his skills very well*
Shana
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Shana »

* says to herself.....If you think Hordack is a coward then why try and fight him hmm...

Just because his knows how to work his skills ..you start to moan ..lets out a big laugh...

Just go and make your skills better for the next time you try and fight Hordack*
*Grins Evily Time To Pay Back The Ones How Has Hurt Me*
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

//nothing to do with me, yet, but....

There seems to be an ongoing problem with certain people. Running in and rezzing an ally is not ooc...having 'fun' with NPC's is not ooc. You break Starkson rules, you go IC. We all know the rules, I know I do. And yes, I can say what I want, cause I've been there, done that. I've gone OOC and paid dearly for it, so no silly retorts please. The RP here is dying a death because people cannot seperate the two...you have issues then take it to PM's. New people do not need to see this kind of thing. I am not pointing the finger at any one player..but play nice.
DM_Shadowlands
Knight
Knight

Post by DM_Shadowlands »

This thread is closed take it to pms.
Little things can lead to... just about anything.

DM_Shadowlands :finger: