CEP 2.1 for patch 1.69

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Sierante
Knight
Knight

Re: CEP 2.1 for patch 1.69

Post by Sierante »

As far as the new CEP content is concerned, it seems I can't access it. As already mentioned; the craft cloak option doesn't appear, but I also can't get new heads (either in game or in character creation), robes, torsos etc. etc. to appear either. I get the new clothes if I try it on some other server, or in single player and in the toolset, so it seems to be out of reach only on Blackstone. Is this just me? :?
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Its Blackstone ... and not you :)
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Hordack wrote:Its Blackstone ... and not you :)
Counter productive Hordy! The thread is to help people with CEP 2.1 problems and Sierante might have something to contribute no matter what you think. I too am missing seeing some heads ... Gung Ho!
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

each server is going to have unique issues to overcome with the updates. reporting problems so they can be addressed, while being patient as they are worked on, is the most helpful course.

Pharo
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.