Forgie list?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Jetta
Commoner
Commoner

Forgie list?

Post by Jetta »

I was just wondering if there was a list floating around that i cant find on forgies.. Like the colors and what they do.. cuz still to this day... about 2 years of playn here i still have no clue how to use them.. and i have a funny feeling im getting ripped off when i sell them or trash them lol... so if some one could help me out with a list of the the colors and what they do would be kick ass.... oh and if some one knows prices that would be even better :mrgreen:

you can just pm me if you wish too or here is fine

~*Nyx*~
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Re: Forgie list?

Post by Pharo_IK »

Jetta wrote:I was just wondering if there was a list floating around that i cant find on forgies.. Like the colors and what they do.. cuz still to this day... about 2 years of playn here i still have no clue how to use them.. and i have a funny feeling im getting ripped off when i sell them or trash them lol... so if some one could help me out with a list of the the colors and what they do would be kick ass.... oh and if some one knows prices that would be even better :mrgreen:

you can just pm me if you wish too or here is fine

~*Nyx*~
ST_DM_Myle wrote:The Forge, Forge Stones, Socket Gems & Their Properties

Please do not post seeking, or post any listing of, forge stones and their properties.

This information is strickly meant to be discovered IN GAME. The reasons for this are many and include:

Driller's desire that this information be learned through experimentation and effort.
To encourage dialogue in game either IC between characters or even OOC between players. Either is fine, so long as the information is shared "word of mouth".
The properties of the Forge and the Forge Stones is not necessarily set. The effects of using the Forge in general may change and the effects of using any or all of the Forge Stones may change.

There is no guarantee attached to the use of the Forge or the Stones themselves. The results can and may be changed or vanish completely for no reason with no explaniation. The only absolute fact about the Forge is that the magics used are unstable.

Forge Stones and Socket Gems are supplied as features, within the world of Blackstone, to provide variety and offer players an oppurtunity to craft original items. As mentioned above, the results of use of these features is not guaranteed. The availability of these these items is based on a random loot generator and this server in no way promises any specific rate of receiving any forges or sockets in a loot drop.

The forge stones and socket gems are meant to be uncommon and/or rare. Play on the server does not equate to intitlement to receive any forge stones or socket gems.

The server management will not mandate cost controls on those who have a forge stone when they offer one for trade or sale. Barter or sale of these items and all items is left to the supply and demand of the servers player economy.

Special Note regarding the pickpocket skill and forgies: There is a script in place that is designed to keep forge stones from being pickpocketed. If the script becomes buggy for some reason, it may allow forgestones to be stolen. If a pickpocket acquires a forge stone, then it is due solely to a script error. Keeping the stone would be benifiting from a script error and therefore, an exploit.

The rogue is expected to return the forge stone. I suggest the best way of doing this is to find a third party unless you know the player will be a good sport about an OOC return. Otherwise, have the third party person meet them in the temple and return the forge in open OOC chat while your witness is present.

|
|
|________________________________Return to Table of Contents
|________________________________Return to Basics mini-table
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.
Jetta
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Forgie list?

Post by Jetta »

k thanks... i missed that post #-o #-o lol... its in the mix of everything... =D> =D>