Resurrecting W.A.R.

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

twin_snakes
Count
Count

Resurrecting W.A.R.

Post by twin_snakes »

W.e
A.re
R.ight

Once upon a time a half orc named Thork Gordak who traveled to Blackstone Keep from a land far away. Thork was the spawn of an orc clan uniting with the dragons. Upon arrival to the keep one thing was for sure. The land had lost it's chaotic ways. Twas time to fix that and fix that they did. The main reason W.A.R. diminished was due to player inactivity along with BSK being in it's prime time. Schedules conflicted and NWN had to be put down. Upon arrival back to the keep, one thing is apparent. The lands are far to quiet.... Chaos must reign supreme once again. If not for Chaos there would be no life. Chaos spawns war and war not only brings people together but keeps the lands balance. Many would say the neutral gods maintain balance between good and evil. But in reality, if there was no chaos then there would be no balance. The war chaos spawns keeps blacksmiths in business, keeps trade moving through town, gives the people something to fight and work hard for. Life is spawn from the very chaos that exists. Chaos breathes life force for the very gods that have formed these lands. What jobs in protection of the people would exist if not for chaos and the evil it encourages? Let us bring life back to the lonesome Blackstone Keep.

I would like to get a feel for those interested. W.A.R. is run by a round table. There is a command structure but for the most part a house sits on the throne. That house is currently seeking members. In reality I would like to have a group of 4 or 6 sitting at the head of the table. Those 4 or 6 lead. While the rest follow along their side. Weekly meetings would be held to determine the clans next course of action. This would be fun to resurrect and could add some fun RP to the server. Lets give those goody two shoes something to fight about. All those interested please post here or send me a message. If there is enough interest then recruiting will commence once a board is formed.