What do you guys think of this?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Re: What do you guys think of this?

Post by Axe Madness »

was on a action server with this sorta thing on it just walking around your char is rolling checks for every step your battle box is basically spamed being that i was of low lvl my check while crossing a bridge failed and i landed on my face was funny BUT after while very annoying 8)
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

to have it constantly running would get annoying after the fun wore off but it could be considered if it could be placed in random areas
Tanelorn99
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Tanelorn99 »

Systems are just that ... systems. If you tried to implement this system on BSK, you'd have to adjust almost every single encounter/spawn outside of the zombie areas near the Blackstone Village. Not that it's a bad system at all ... you'd just completely change the dynamic of the BSK server. If it were up to me (and I'm glad it's not), I wouldn't do it, solely for the hours already spent at developing such a cool server, and secondly the hours it would take to rebalance it.

Just one man's opinion. Feel free to agree/disagree.