SOM Calling all Monks

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Arwaine_Sunstar
Knight
Knight

SOM Calling all Monks

Post by Arwaine_Sunstar »

If there are any monks out there that wish to be a part of the new and improved SOM monks guild please seek out Sensei Serinity Swift in Skara Brea (ooc or pm me on here) I wish to reopen the SOM to all monks not just those that follow lia, vor, or eon, like it use to be I welcome all monks into my home and will teach them the ways of the SOM.
Arwaine_Sunstar
Tanelorn99
Commoner
Commoner

Re: SOM Calling all Monks

Post by Tanelorn99 »

One of my primary PCs is a monk -- one who doesn't use any flashy symbols or grand-standing titles in his name.

I'm kind of curious about this "SOM" thing. First, what does "SOM" stand for? Society of Monks? Sacred Order of Monks? Slinky Orators of Metagaming?

What are the tenets of this organization, what is its heirarchy (if any), and what are its goals?

If you post information such as this, you might find more PCs that would be willing to join. Including mine. :D
Arwaine_Sunstar
Knight
Knight

the guild information is listed in the general discussion under the guild directory if you wish to know more about the guild read it then pose your questions.
Arwaine_Sunstar
Arwaine_Sunstar
Knight
Knight

http://www.blackstonekeep.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1729 please click on the link if you wish to know more about the guild and it's purpose then feel free to contact me on here or in game my information is listed in the post from the link thank you for taking the time to read this
Arwaine_Sunstar