Whisper's and Rumor's from the Shadow's

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nightbreeze
Commoner
Commoner

Whisper's and Rumor's from the Shadow's

Post by Nightbreeze »

There are reports of a peace agreement between the Liches and Shadow's of Blackstone.

Possible Rumor's of Bloodshed to come against Tiberius and the member's of Ral-Grey.

Report's of possible rebirth of "The Order".

Rumor's of shadow's stalking member's of Starkson.

Reports of a Grumpy Dwarf beating on Highwayman asking for 20gold from traveler's around the Blackstone Road.

Rumor's that Abby Stormwatcher isn't Hordack's, but some child from a wild affair Panacea Stormwatcher had.

Rumor's claim that Hordack has always been a Hunter of Blackstone and has been working in the shadow's to make sure the Hunter's stay in control of Blackstone.

// Please DO NOT reply to this post, Just sit back and enjoy reading it, Thank you //

// More to rumor's to come//
Life is like a bag of gold coin's, and yours will be mine very soon!!
Nightbreeze
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Whisper's and Rumor's from the Shadow's

Post by Nightbreeze »

Well more Rumor's of Blackstone

Lady Serinity has been Blessed by Vor it looks like with triplets. I guess Vor is working overtime these if you get my meaning.

Hordack the Dark was been missing for day's now. Last seen talking to Alamore in the Blackstone Temple on his last night.

Some say Hordack is either a victim of assassin's sent by his wife or is a captive the Hunter's. If he is a captive of the Hunter's we all know what this mean's *chuckles* he get the "Chair".

Oh the Bath's of Starkson are becoming the hot place for Blackstone singles these day's. I hope somebody is keeping the place clean.
Life is like a bag of gold coin's, and yours will be mine very soon!!