**Calling all arcane archers of Blackstone Keep**

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

**Calling all arcane archers of Blackstone Keep**

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

**A note on a clean, crisp parchment has been neatly nailed onto the public cork board. In the most graceful cursive you have ever seen, a note is written in Elven**

// This note is written in elven. If you do not understand elven, you don't bother giving it a second glance.

Calling all of elven heritage with a talent in fletchery. The moon elf Amilith Zyrustine, of the Silver Arrows guild, seeks all skilled arcane archers of Blackstone Keep who have good character and a positive spirit.

The requirements are as follows:

1) The ability to cast at least a cantrip in arcane magic.
2) The ability to imbue an arrow with explosive power.
3) Good character and spirit; those who worship evil, commit evil, or serve evil may not join. Drow elves may not join under any circumstances.

If you are of elven lineage (you must have at least one elven parent) then I, Amilith Zyrustine, encourage you to seek me out and query for membership to the Silver Arrows guild.

**The description of an elf with purple hair donning blue and gold armor is written in plain elven, no longer cursive.**

-Amilith Zyrustine
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Re: **Calling all arcane archers of Blackstone Keep**

Post by Thanatos »

Tobur Hauksen walks up to the board and views the note. Making no legible sense of it, he wanders off.

"I don't think that's even a real language".
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time