*note left in the Shadowstalker Guild*

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

*note left in the Shadowstalker Guild*

Post by Hordack »

//this is a IC note placed only where guild memeber's of the Order of Shadowstalker's can see it. To use as IN "game info" or "In character" is for member's ONLY! So if your not a memeber and use it as IC information well guess your not a RPer then.//

I Hordack will be returning to the Old ways of the Order of Shadowstalker's.

With the first being my name ... I will return to the name I was given at my birth in the Shadow World. I will no longer answer to the old name again.

Second, we will brake all ties with all guilds to protect our brother's and sister's. If a guild wishes to contact us then they can post a message to us on the public board and if we chose to maybe we will contact if the gold is good.

Only the captain's of the guild will know my true idenity. All other's will go through their Mentor's to receive order's from the top.

-signed- Hordack the Dark
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"