Freedom and Power to the Peasants!

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Freedom and Power to the Peasants!

Post by Hordack »

I Noble Peasant Hordack the Dark can claim there is no longer oppression of the peasant's of Blackstone.
The so called Knightly Order's who claimed to protect you have gone to the four winds. The Blackstone Knights have left on ship's to other lands ... and these Ral-grey knights have all but dissappeared in Blackstone.

May the Peasant's of Blackstone raise up in this new time of peace and claim the freedom you are owed. May you enjoy the your new found freedom without the horse whip of some knight on your back.

"Power to the Peasant's!!! May our Oppressor's show their faces no more!"
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Re: Freedom and Power to the Peasants!

Post by Nathan Scorne »

*Written in bearly legible common script, by a 10 year old*

Yay, a heroe at last. In the mass commotion during the exudos from the Keep, I was left behind and now I live with a bunch of other orphans in the barn that Vayne once lived in. Now that he is in jail we can sleep safe at night but we are still hungry.
We are looking for Doodle because he knows alot about "Orphan Suvival".

I sing and dance for coins and am looking for work. I tried fighting in the arena but after killing me, they would not pay me my 50 gold coins per fight. Could you collect that for us Hordack? Also Don keeps threatening to kill me for no reason.

Help us Hordack? Now that the knights are gone, you are our only hope.

*Signed*
Indie the Bard

(ooc: AKA Payne Dabble)
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

*after reading the note heads for the barn and finds nothing of these Orphan's. Then heads back to the keep*
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

*Written in bearly legible common script, by a 10 year old*

There is a reward for the jailing of the murderer Arihant who killed Baby Joey by the tree in the Market Square. We've collected Marbles, assorted Candies and Licorice, We have 3 Bunnies and some very nice wooden toys. We are willing to negotiate an offer for his capture and jailing. Please contact Indie the Bard for information on the killer and reward terms before attempting to apprehend. He runs around naked, has magics and a mean giant black bird so be careful.

We had to move away to the Barn in Skara Brae that our heroe the Blackstone Knight (Edmund) rented for us because Cervantes and Arihant want to take us away probably to feed us to his bird so don't tell them we posted this here. They already snuck into our Barn and chased us down for 200 miles from Skara Brae to Blackstone Keep through Zombie infested roads, We were horrified!

So if any of our former rescuers like Dante, Edmund, Noigan, Uncle Andrun, and others which we couldn't hear their names from within the barn will Please help us.

Thank you

*Signed*
Indie the Bard
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?