Lets Ban Dan (Toman Brand)

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Lets Ban Dan (Toman Brand)

Post by Hordack »

Our wonderful Dan is back ... we all know the one ...

Dan who likes PKing people just because he thinks he can or just to be an A$$ of himself. Lets not forget his creative language he uses in tells to people.

Personaly Blackstone Keep can do without this type of player. He cares not of RP ... in fact I have never seen him RP ... just PK people for the hell if it and throw insults and use foul language.

I do think also veteran's who still play here will agree with me this person who has clearly made it known that He cares nothing of Blackstone and is here to do nothing but cause trouble for veteran's and new player's alike.

So I say, lets get rid of him for good so Blackstone can play in peace and restore it's fame for being a good server. Send his happy A$$ back to Newcastle where it belong's.

Signed,

Yours truely BSK Veteran Player Hordack The Dark
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: Lets Ban Dan (Toman Brand)

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Have any screen shots?

Before you start a movement, it might be nice to have something definitive as a basis for your call.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

Other than your obvious dislike for me. But go ahead, ban someone who never plays.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

But go ahead, ban someone who never plays
Strange how for somebody who says he dont play came on the server and first thing you do is go hostile to my character? Odd for somebody who don't play so very odd.

Your right Dan I don't like you. I problem with somebody who harrrass's one of my female friends; uses rude language, treats them like a wench. I have problem with somebody who uses the F-word everytime he talks to people. I don't like people who go around PKing other's while RP. I don't like people who who think they can PK because they feel like it so to give themselves a sence of power over somebody. Your not a rper, you are PvPer and they make server's for people like you so please go to one them. We dont need you on BSK and most of us don't want you on BSK. Personaly you remind me of the bully who made kids cry on the play ground by stealing their lunch money or just picking on them cause they where different.

To answer your question Dan .... Yeah I am hated by few people and most of them play on Newcastle. Good place for them. But every person I play with now and who is in the parties I am in. Likes me and I show respect back to them for their kindiness for not thinking of me as so normal ass-hole pick pocket and thief, but as a RPed thief who PP's only for the sport of it. I don't care if people hate me for how I RP Hordack ... He is a character ... not who I am behind the screen IRL.
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I second this, if you have proof, then send it.

-driller
ST_DM_Myle wrote:Have any screen shots?

Before you start a movement, it might be nice to have something definitive as a basis for your call.

Myle
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

harrrass's one of my female friends; uses rude language, treats them like a wench
And who would this be pray tell? And I remember your parting shot to me the day I left and was saving my toons, so you are one to talk. I will put anyone I like on hostile, it's a free world. You didn't like it, so took it OOC. I expected nothing less from you, you big BSK Vet you ^-^.

As for being a PK'er..lmao. Might wanna look in your own backyard before you tar me with that brush [-X . Where are all your frineds Hordy? Only you, Driller and Myle have posted...I'm waiting [-o< .

P.S. Only logged to bug you. Looks like it worked eh.
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Sorry, I was too busy being unconscious after that huge dose of irony begotten from the 'treats them like a wench' comment.

Play nice kids. It's better that way.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

lol. . . im always here! :evil: if you wana fight someone fight me im more then willing :twisted: :twisted: =D>

Signed the one and only
~Mauric~
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

It is starting to get hot.

Take this imminent(sp) flamefest to the PM's. If you two come to an agreement, let me know and I will open thise thread for you to continue.

Otherwise... I eagerly wait for the screen shots...

and please... when you send screen shots... scan your computer for viruses first. I will not open anything that scans positive.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle