Nather's Knights to leave the Keep.

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Nather's Knights to leave the Keep.

Post by Nathan Scorne »

All of the Knights that were summoned here by me are to assemble at the docks at dawn 2 days from now. We shall be returning to our home port for another assignment. If you were recruited here in the Keep, Do not don our colors or vestment lest you risk assassination by the Shadow Guild.

Lord Nather, Order of Knights.

// Knights are not a playable Order here. Perhaps with some changes they could be.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Re: Nather's Knights to leave the Keep.

Post by Jazelle »

Oh I dont' know about that in the past Starkson Knight s were very playable as were the Hunters. Just have to be creative how you play them and as for theives just put all your good stuff on mules and keep only mim of stuff on your chars then fill up a few pages with stupid stuff liek bullets and roses. After a while the theives realize you have next to nothing they want and they leave you alone... or you hire folks to go after them until they yell uncle and start giving you stuff they steal. I have to say Lome was very good at getting theives to give him stuff just to leave them alone.

Most of my chars all have very high spot and listen so most theives have problems. They also don't have jack on them worth stealing. I move it all to mules that stay in the temple permently. STill I have been known to blast dead over and over again some silly thief who stole a lead bullet from me until they gave up and ended up giving me gold to stop killing them.

Normally I dont' fight with folks nor bother them only do so if they go out of their way to bother me.
The world is a strange place.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

// dude you just take this game way to seriously, but if you wish to leave you do it on your own accord.

But I would suggest listening to Jaz ... many good points she has given you.

And to think of the Shadowstalker's as a bunch of 40 level pvper's waging war and killing people is totaly dumb( only 2 of us are in fact 40 lvl ), in fact I spend hours either RPing with people, selling stones (what is left of them thanks to Cort Blacksmithing Inc.) or hunting ... ask any verteran only time I PP is for sport , cause really no profit in PPing people ... make more being hired to spy on people or on a contract to kill a player.

RP and PvP go hand and hand ... It's all about choice's ... either you make bad one's that get you killed or you make goods one's and talk your way out of it.
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

Um..
Hordack wrote:This is no threat ... just the fact that will happen for your insult ... you want out, a apology must be made in public in front of the "Great Oak" and a tribute of of one million gold paid. If the Apology and Tribute is paid this matter end's.

*signed the Dark One*

//occ note here #1 how do you know I am married it was never spoken "In Character" at the time of the insult. So please if your going to "Role Play" and keep things "In Character" do so by not using OCC information posted in the forums in other threads. Thank You
Can you really talk your way out of ONE MILLION GOLD!? And I also have my honor to think about but that's probably why you play a rogue.

Jazelle, I do appreciate your comments and the advice, but I was a step ahead of you except for the Hitman because that is not honorable. Unfortunately I gave my Eyes of Akon away and had none on my old account (Mules now) or self.

I know most of the tricks in NWN and am pretty good at the NWN2 system. I design builds and I mean builds but there are better servers for that. I am here for the horses. :twisted: Thanks Driller. :wink:
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Can you really talk your way out of ONE MILLION GOLD!? And I also have my honor to think about but that's probably why you play a rogue.
Actualy I prefer if you paid up. Then again really doesn't matter to me after while having large amounts of gold and nothing to do with them other then give away to the poor "peasants" of Blackstone, which I do at times unlike so called Knightly Order's of the past.

Then again speaking of such Knightly Order's who really care only of themselves and not of the "peasant folk". Where are these so called fighter's of the people of Blackstone? I have yet seen anyone of them standing in the Hamlet stopping the so called person known as "Vadad" and his murderious rampage of "peasants"? Nor have I seen any so called "Knightly Order" stop Vayne from collecting his "road taxes". But Yet the "Knights Blackstone" and "Ral-Grey"say they are here to protect the people. So where are they? Just more hollow promises of "Knightly Order" that will come and go like the rest. I do say that the "peasants" will be better protected from one of their own then somebody so noble and thinks more of his honor then the life of a "peasant".

Strange thoe how the "Peasant Warrior" of the shadow's is still around doing his services to those in need. *evil laughter*
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"