To Nather (Split from Public Board)

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Re: To Nather (Split from Public Board)

Post by Hordack »

:shock: Titles??? Well damn I have a list of them that I have earned over the 3+ years I have played on BSK. All these have been to me by player's for RP reason's hehe ...

Hordack the Thief
Hordack The Dark Council Member of Starkson( When Orty was in charge)
Hordack the Bastard
Hordack the Traitor
Hordack the Kazrite Assassin
Hordack the bastard who stole my coin bag
And by my Ladies who loved me so "Hordy the loveable Thief" :shock:

If I missed any please PM me and I'll edit the post and add them.

"Hordy the loveable Thief"

PS ... I am a lover and not fighter ... But I just hate people who think they can insult somebody and get away with it and say "I am a lowbie and your just a veteran player trying to pick on me cause you can!" Well hate to say this, but next time use your damn brain and think before you open your mouth in IC to the big bastard 40 level in Pure Black Armor. Oh one more thing ... Role Play has nothing to do with who is what level or who is higher level then the other guy. RP is about players interacting in a RP world to grow and improve the world we play in.

So I say this don't preach about RP if yourself can't even back up your own words and insults you say to higher level character's while "In Character". Either have the backbone to face your stupidity for doing so or go find a rock to hide under. To turn this into occly whine fest on the forum's is waste of a DM's time to clean up the mess. The DM's have better things to do, like think up event's to run on the server. Driller created a beautiful world and server to play on, which I so much enjoy playing still to this day. But it is "AssHats" who think they can get away with insulting people and who hide behind these words who piss me off the most "I am a Lowbie you can't kill me" I suggest Nathen you better go read the rules more closely next time you are on the forum's.
by driller on Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:25 pm

PvP consent rules clarification

1.If you insult someone OCC or IC you consent to PvP.
2.If you pick pocket someone you consent to PvP.
3.If you are involved in a guild you consent to PvP.
4.If you steal kills or loot from another player, you consent to PVP.
5.Obviously, if you cast hostile spells or attack someone you consent to PvP.
6.If you enter the arena you consent to PvP.

Griefing is defined as attacking another player unprovoked and/or pick pocketing a single player more than three times per reset.
Griefing can result in a perma ban.
So I guess this should end most of the posts for this topic. We could only pray that it would. But we all know the truth it won't somebody will still have to get their two cents in.
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: To Nather (Split from Public Board)

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Okay children....

If you have valid complaints that can be backed up with valid screenshots to send to DM's, send them.

Otherwise, this little cry session is over.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle