The Lich people

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

The Lich people

Post by vito swift »

k well i dont get this... the lich kings army people insult my guild (all lvl 40's) along with the knights and then we get mad like how anyone would irl and ic if you get insulted so we want to kill them then they say that the lvl 40's bully the low lvls...BECAUSE YOU INSULT US DUMMYS!!! :twisted: thats retarded... of course we will kill you if you insult us thats common sense its pointless to argue with a higher lvl and not expect them to get mad its not like just cause your lvl 10 you can get away with anythin you want right? its bull this crap is pissin me off and some my friends want to quit cause of this and people have said they get banned from every server then go to the next causin trouble so they need to know whats happenin... i swear its retarded ima insult a lvl 40 and if they touch me i can get them banned? wtf...

~Vayne
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: The Lich people

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Those who perform hostile IC actions should expect hostile IC consequences.
Being low level does not equate to being protected from the consequences of your actions.

Take screen shots to cyob in case of a dispute.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

vito swift wrote:k well i dont get this... the lich kings army people insult my guild (all lvl 40's) along with the knights and then we get mad like how anyone would irl and ic if you get insulted so we want to kill them then they say that the lvl 40's bully the low lvls...BECAUSE YOU INSULT US DUMMYS!!! :twisted: thats retarded... of course we will kill you if you insult us thats common sense its pointless to argue with a higher lvl and not expect them to get mad its not like just cause your lvl 10 you can get away with anythin you want right? its bull this crap is pissin me off and some my friends want to quit cause of this and people have said they get banned from every server then go to the next causin trouble so they need to know whats happenin... i swear its retarded ima insult a lvl 40 and if they touch me i can get them banned? wtf...

~Vayne
Could you be more specific because I do not recall insulting anyone whatsoever, that includes you Vayne. Furthermore, I only have 4 friends that are playing in here with me. The rest are on WOW or NWN2 so I doubt any of them would have insulted you. Additionally, There is some person pretending to be a Blackstone Knight named Beowulf. I do not know who this person is and take no responsibility for his actions. I am refering to the complaint Grovel gave me on this players actions, I am investigating this matter.

Speaking of which, I was not going to bring this up but just before logging off a minute ago I recieved a complaint from a stranger asking me if OOC killings were allowed. he explained to me the problem from his point of view. Appearantly the parties in question had a big problem in their previous server. So I went to the second party in a tell and asked if they were aware of such an incident, perhaps a misclick? What I got was unwarrented because like I told the second party, I was just trying to arbitrate their differences as a Neutral party. So you speak of persons causing trouble in other server then coming here, I know this to be true based on the incident I just described.

Now as far as me ever being banned from anywhere? You could go ask anywhere, anyone. I have never had problems in any server. I'm not the PKer troublemaker type you speak of so leave my Knights out of your posts please. If you had a problem with our RP, you should have told me when you last saw me in game last night.

If I recall, you and your friends came to me, surrounded us in the courtyard and ultimately demanded a war. I roleplayed a settlement treaty with you and you agreed. Now you post this Crap? [-X please explain.

if I misunderstood the messege in your post, it is because I do find it a bit confusing to say the least.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Nathan Scorne wrote:
vito swift wrote:k well i dont get this... the lich kings army people insult my guild (all lvl 40's) along with the knights and then we get mad like how anyone would irl and ic if you get insulted so we want to kill them then they say that the lvl 40's bully the low lvls...BECAUSE YOU INSULT US DUMMYS!!! :twisted: thats retarded... of course we will kill you if you insult us thats common sense its pointless to argue with a higher lvl and not expect them to get mad its not like just cause your lvl 10 you can get away with anythin you want right? its bull this crap is pissin me off and some my friends want to quit cause of this and people have said they get banned from every server then go to the next causin trouble so they need to know whats happenin... i swear its retarded ima insult a lvl 40 and if they touch me i can get them banned? wtf...

~Vayne
Could you be more specific because I do not recall insulting anyone whatsoever, that includes you Vayne. Furthermore, I only have 4 friends that are playing in here with me. The rest are on WOW or NWN2 so I doubt any of them would have insulted you. Additionally, There is some person pretending to be a Blackstone Knight named Beowulf. I do not know who this person is and take no responsibility for his actions. I am refering to the complaint Grovel gave me on this players actions, I am investigating this matter.

Speaking of which, I was not going to bring this up but just before logging off a minute ago I recieved a complaint from a stranger asking me if OOC killings were allowed. he explained to me the problem from his point of view. Appearantly the parties in question had a big problem in their previous server. So I went to the second party in a tell and asked if they were aware of such an incident, perhaps a misclick? What I got was unwarrented because like I told the second party, I was just trying to arbitrate their differences as a Neutral party. So you speak of persons causing trouble in other server then coming here, I know this to be true based on the incident I just described.

Now as far as me ever being banned from anywhere? You could go ask anywhere, anyone. I have never had problems in any server. I'm not the PKer troublemaker type you speak of so leave my Knights out of your posts please. If you had a problem with our RP, you should have told me when you last saw me in game last night.

If I recall, you and your friends came to me, surrounded us in the courtyard and ultimately demanded a war. I roleplayed a settlement treaty with you and you agreed. Now you post this Crap? [-X please explain.

if I misunderstood the messege in your post, it is because I do find it a bit confusing to say the least.
Just so you know OOC killings are allowed. They can be the result of an OOC insult.

PvP rules can be found here viewtopic.php?t=1245
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

Roland Deschain wrote:Just so you know OOC killings are allowed. They can be the result of an OOC insult.

I know this but after hearing the first party's side of the story, how this was brought on by a different server, is that consent or harrassment? I will never have a problem with people from other servers coming here to PvP me because all my problems seem to be only here. :D I just ask for future reference.

The first party will not be returning, He said he was giving all his items to other players. I saw him do so but will not mention any names. I do know that said person gave another 10 Blue Forge Stones. :mrgreen: <-Envy. And no, I did not get a thing from the plaintiff.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

Post by vito swift »

Nathan Scorne wrote:

~Vayne

ill leave the knights outta my posts if you leave Vayne outta yours... in like all your posts Vayne is here there somewhere postin false crap about me :twisted:
DM Nexus
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Nexus »

No that is not a valid reason. What issues and problems people have on other servers do not concern BSK, so don't bring them here.

Nathan Scorne wrote:
Roland Deschain wrote:Just so you know OOC killings are allowed. They can be the result of an OOC insult.

I know this but after hearing the first party's side of the story, how this was brought on by a different server, is that consent or harrassment? I will never have a problem with people from other servers coming here to PvP me because all my problems seem to be only here. :D I just ask for future reference.

The first party will not be returning, He said he was giving all his items to other players. I saw him do so but will not mention any names. I do know that said person gave another 10 Blue Forge Stones. :mrgreen: <-Envy. And no, I did not get a thing from the plaintiff.