Arrow Cube

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Arrow Cube

Post by Roland Deschain »

Anyone Remember back before blackstone shut down the arrow cubes that Driller added. I forgot to write down the combo needed to make one, and how the thing works. Tried searching for the original topic about it but had no luck. If anyone could post the info for myself and others I would appreciate it. Thanks

Roland Deschain
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Re: Arrow Cube

Well since it seems that no one remembers how to do it, could someone tell me if there is a way to search the older Topics ?
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You need one of each of these. Red,Blue and Yellow forge stone. A Magic Bag and a Magic Electrifier.

-driller
Roland Deschain wrote:Well since it seems that no one remembers how to do it, could someone tell me if there is a way to search the older Topics ?
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

driller wrote:You need one of each of these. Red,Blue and Yellow forge stone. A Magic Bag and a Magic Electrifier.

-driller
Roland Deschain wrote:Well since it seems that no one remembers how to do it, could someone tell me if there is a way to search the older Topics ?

Thanks Driller
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya