A little help

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

A little help

Post by Roland Deschain »

Well I have a problem and was hoping I could get some help.
Before blackstone went down I made a mule character to hold some of my items because my crafter was lagging the server down.
Well I seem to have A) forgotten the login OR B) the character has been deleted from the login it was supposed to be in. If anyone knows of a way to search logins or if a DM could help me by searching for the character or something,if that is possible, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Just send DRiller a pm with as much info as you can come up with on it. I had one account I lost the password on and he recovered it into another of my accounts. It helps knowing the account and the chars in it.
The world is a strange place.
Chaos
Commoner
Commoner

correction

Post by Chaos »

PM/email Luceran... driller has stated before he is no longer admin of the server, just a player and a contract scripter.

PM/email Luceran... He is the server admin now.
There is Order in Chaos
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Problem Solved. Thanks for the suggestions.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Re: correction

Post by Jazelle »

Chaos wrote:PM/email Luceran... driller has stated before he is no longer admin of the server, just a player and a contract scripter.

PM/email Luceran... He is the server admin now.
Yes he's admin but the person hosting the server who can access the folder is Driller.
The world is a strange place.