Roll Call

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Shadow_Nightfall
Baron
Baron
Location: In the shadows bare, watching as you shed a tear for me

Post by Shadow_Nightfall »

I was back for like 3 days, but then got off NWN completely, we'll see how long my RL stuff goes for . . . I am still in need of a new super computer made especially for this game, but that takes a while to aquire the sums. Until such a time, this computer has done its duty and is now retired . . .hello and goodbye, suppose I could always raom the forums.
<<The all powerful fire-breathing dragon!

warm winds, burning flame, a tear drops, I'll be the one to blame; summer themes, Amber Demonchild, burning coals, emotional moments halfway mild
Accutronal
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Accutronal »

We are returned also:

To-Me Ku-Pa, the rather suave but rather nasty wizard.
Thump Yer Heed, a rather rude and roughty-toughty dwarf.
Thrud the Barbarian, the previously-naked barbarian lout.
Aleesha Patokka, small, friendly and monkish.

And a few other ne'er-do-wells.

Looking forward to interacting with you all - and to some updates to BSK to make it even better...horses are a good start! :D

Al
BabydollJennifer
Baron
Baron

Post by BabydollJennifer »

*raises hand* Here

I popped in last night. When time permits I'll be running about to check out the new stuff and play around with my homies.

It's cool to see new areas and ponies.

Signed,
Jen

AKA:
Starshine
Athena Nal'Zoul (daughter of Tela and Gabriel Nal'Zoul)
Melody Tuner (arm candy of Jack U.)
And a few others
vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

me

Post by vito swift »

ME ME ME im here...

Vito / Vayne aka Supreme Commander The Green Skittle of the Skittle Army
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Nizzle wrote:
ST_DM_Myle wrote:Lurking
Did you sort out ze Myspace thing?
Yep, TY for your insight :)

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Hmmm ...*sticks nose in* ... just looking about ... anything new here?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Most new info can be found in this thread.

viewtopic.php?t=1560

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Hmmm ...*sticks nose in* ... just looking about ... anything new here?
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:Most new info can be found in this thread.

viewtopic.php?t=1560

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Hmmm ...*sticks nose in* ... just looking about ... anything new here?
I was think more of any new bells or whistles ... I see a server reset notification is new, charactor deletion and horses. Any plans for anything else?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I plan on adding jousting when 1.69 is out. Luceran has a list of things he wants to add, a new city with quests and such.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=1560

-driller
I was think more of any new bells or whistles ... I see a server reset notification is new, charactor deletion and horses. Any plans for anything else?
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:I plan on adding jousting when 1.69 is out. Luceran has a list of things he wants to add, a new city with quests and such.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=1560

-driller
Sounds interesting! May I suggest adding a bank where all the players PC's have access to the same account. Also modifying the chest by the tree so all a players charactors have access to same chest area, to facilitate transfering equipment from one PC to another.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Capt Cliff wrote:
driller wrote:I plan on adding jousting when 1.69 is out. Luceran has a list of things he wants to add, a new city with quests and such.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote: I was think more of any new bells or whistles ... I see a server reset notification is new, charactor deletion and horses. Any plans for anything else?
Sounds interesting! May I suggest adding a bank where all the players PC's have access to the same account. Also modifying the chest by the tree so all a players charactors have access to same chest area, to facilitate transfering equipment from one PC to another.
If you know of a script that allows this and does not lend to exploits, then this is more likely. So far every system that has tried to do this has ended up with a long list of exploits or becomes a script that lags the heck out of things.

So far the most reliable and least buggy way for players to transfer gold and gear is to ask a freind to help.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

ST_DM_Myle wrote:
Capt Cliff wrote:

-driller
If you know of a script that allows this and does not lend to exploits, then this is more likely. So far every system that has tried to do this has ended up with a long list of exploits or becomes a script that lags the heck out of things.

So far the most reliable and least buggy way for players to transfer gold and gear is to ask a freind to help.

Myle
Hmmm didn't think of the dastardly dudes out there. So much for a transfer box. Well maybe just a bank where all your toon's share the account. Bugging people to help you boths me. I don't mind doing it just mind asking.
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

May I suggest we do the one thing we've all been moaning about for months ^-^

Seriously people.....
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Dan8145 wrote:May I suggest we do the one thing we've all been moaning about for months ^-^

Seriously people.....
Huh?? Where's that coming from?
Nizzle
Count
Count

Post by Nizzle »

Capt Cliff wrote:
Dan8145 wrote:May I suggest we do the one thing we've all been moaning about for months ^-^

Seriously people.....
Huh?? Where's that coming from?
Out of his backside, as per usual.
I have a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade,
It may be he shall take my hand
Lead me into his dark land
Close my eyes and quench my breath
I have a rendezvous with Death
I to my pledged word am true,
I shall not fail that rendezvous