Blackstone keep 2

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Vivic Veil
Commoner
Commoner

Blackstone keep 2

Post by Vivic Veil »

hello driller I am one of your longtime Bsk fans though i never posted before but there is a first time for everything. One of the reason i bought nwn 2 is because you where makeing BSK2 even my wife was playing on the server as well. how cool is that a husband and wife team. in the pw universe. ok I understand you wanting to get away from the pw game for a while. So what i am asking is can you put up the module itself in the vault or tell me how to export the areas you posted in a new mod. I would like the opportunity to revive and revise BSK 2 i think it was the best mod for nwn2 even being incomplete. i dont think i could do as good of a job as you but i would be honored to give it a try even if you want me to rename it something else Thanks for your time and hard work. Eazze 187 aka Vivic Veil , Clan darkvein
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Blackstone keep 2

Post by driller »

Unpack the file to your My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\modules
Bring up the toolset and go to File->Open Directory browse to Blackstone_Areas and open it.

You can the go to File->Export and do the rest.

-driller
Vivic Veil wrote:hello driller I am one of your longtime Bsk fans though i never posted before but there is a first time for everything. One of the reason i bought nwn 2 is because you where makeing BSK2 even my wife was playing on the server as well. how cool is that a husband and wife team. in the pw universe. ok I understand you wanting to get away from the pw game for a while. So what i am asking is can you put up the module itself in the vault or tell me how to export the areas you posted in a new mod. I would like the opportunity to revive and revise BSK 2 i think it was the best mod for nwn2 even being incomplete. i dont think i could do as good of a job as you but i would be honored to give it a try even if you want me to rename it something else Thanks for your time and hard work. Eazze 187 aka Vivic Veil , Clan darkvein
Vivic Veil
Commoner
Commoner

BSK@

Post by Vivic Veil »

thanks you Driller i got it to export ok i will begain working on it after the 1st of the year. your the man thanks again