Home Again

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Home Again

Post by Doofy Britches »

Driller,

Just a note of personal thanks for allowing BSK 1 to come back- and not only that.. but adding new things and updating some content.

I have spent so many hours there adventuring, that it truly feels like "home" .. and when I hear the whirl of my hard drive spinning the game up.. I never think to play the box campaign.. its always been as if BSK WAS NwN1, and was the game, to me...

Thanks again for allowing it to continue. Hope to see you in game.

Doofy
Last edited by Doofy Britches on Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Home Again

Post by driller »

Your welcome. I will drop in every now and then.

-driller
Doofy Britches wrote:Driller,

Just a note of personal thanks for allowing BSK 1 to come back- and not only that.. but adding new things and updating some content.

I have spent so many hours there adventuring, that it truly feels like "home" .. and when I hear the whirl of hard drive spinning the game up.. I never think to play the box campaign.. its always been as if BSK WAS NwN1 to me...

Thanks again for allowing it to continue. Hope to see you in game.

Doofy