Blackstone v2.0 Bugs

Use this forum to report bugs.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Bill
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Bill »

Update from my previous post: after the server reset my char is ok now.

As a side note: i was trying to do the final quest and after i gave Foxmore the 3 items, these were automatically removed from my inventory (item lost message). After giving Foxmore the essences and destroying the first shard, i return to talk to him and he just asks for the 3 items again :(
jeh1736
Commoner
Commoner

Post by jeh1736 »

Thanks Driller, I spawned the guardian today and he has a new stone. Akon's is open for business! :D
driller wrote:Very strange as the item has the active unique property on it.

-driller
jeh1736 wrote:It looked like the server reset, or went down, just before 3:15 pm (EST), so first I checked the stones I already had (didn't think they would change, but looked anyway), then I was able to spawn a new guardian and checked the stone it dropped and still the same result, no option to activate it.

driller wrote:Check it after the next reset.

-driller
Katar
Knight
Knight

Post by Katar »

driller wrote:BSK2 has the same code as BSK1, anytime you are disarmed the weapon is put in your inventory.

Did you have to rework that for BSK2 since the default is slightly different in NWN2? In NWN2 using improved disarm puts the disarmed weapon in the attacker's inventory, not the disarmed victim's inventory. It didn't work that way in NWN1. That might explain the missing weapon.
Bill
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Bill »

More bugs concerning the final quest: i entered the shadow realm and destroyed the shard but i can't attack Balfar. My character is next to him but somehow can't reach and initiate attack. He is hostlie but he remains standing there doing nothing.

Also when i talked to Foxmore and chose to enter Shalnath realm,Foxmore teleported me to the waypoint at frozen forest.
mouettte
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Blackstone v2.0 Bugs

Post by mouettte »

Dak's sockets don't work in gauntlets. Tried twice on the same gauntlet and another time on another one, doesnt work. Simply no effect, except the Dak rune dissapearing.

Also, Eon followers' prayer ring doesn't seem to work. Out of about 10-15 uses i've never seen anything happen.
Jareth Hawkwind
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Jareth Hawkwind »

I was fighting Demonkin Magi and as i had not completed the mines quest it kept annoucing that i had killed a Demonkin Magi and dropping a goblin leader head everytime i killed one
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Fixed.

Thanks,
-driller
Jareth Hawkwind wrote:I was fighting Demonkin Magi and as i had not completed the mines quest it kept annoucing that i had killed a Demonkin Magi and dropping a goblin leader head everytime i killed one
monrast
Commoner
Commoner

Post by monrast »

mouettte wrote:Dak's sockets don't work in gauntlets. Tried twice on the same gauntlet and another time on another one, doesnt work. Simply no effect, except the Dak rune dissapearing.

Also, Eon followers' prayer ring doesn't seem to work. Out of about 10-15 uses i've never seen anything happen.
Dont know about the gauntlets but i can tell you a little on the ring.
Thats how its supposed to work, if you follow VOR for example you get xp and the odd celestial warrior that fights for you, if that happend every 15th fight you got into that would be a bit over the top, keep trying the ring, it does work, trust me, you'll get something through it eventually, though not allways in the way you expect..............
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

I don't know if its from my end or yours Driller but my account is bugged badly . Not only do I have characters in my account that dont belong to me the other day I was showing up as an NPC and i kept 'switching ' to Kora ( a char not mine) in game . Once I was invisible in the goblin mines . pretty strange eh? If you can check to see if its something in your folder if not its got something to do with me . thanks .
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."
Drakoboldish
Baron
Baron

Post by Drakoboldish »

couple things you should check too Tropico,
Check your Server Local and DM vaults for odd files ( character names you dont have )
and check override, incase you have something unusual in there.

Check your hak folder and make sure you don't have any .erf files in there by mistake.

I was reading on CEP forums, that if you downloaded and dumped everything into your hak folder, the .erf and .tlks in there might be crashing you or causing odd bugs.

So double check that you havent got those in the hak folder, if you do cut and paste them into their proper folders :)

Hope this helps, because really its just a bunch of guesses, sounds like you got a mess there.
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

Thanks man I'll check . I've been playing on a server that had custom spells and haks but they are all removed , only thing left is the standard CEP 2 stuff . The local vault though I havent looked at .
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."