The Fate of Blackstone

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Aneldor Shadowflame
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Aneldor Shadowflame »

sorry to burst your bubble but...MotB is capped at lvl 30...which in turn might meen obsidian intend to release yet another add on to bring us all upto 40 again. this is the way nwn1 was marketed im sure nwn2 will follow suit.
Dugaru327
Baron
Baron

Post by Dugaru327 »

Roland Deschain wrote:
Dugaru327 wrote:This is unfortunate and exciting at the same time. I'm very sad I won't get MotB until Xmas. I thought the level cap was 30, otherwise I would've been back long ago :( but it's 40, right? That's a really good move on their part. I bet MotB doubled the player base
The level cap is 30 not 40 for MoTB
Really? I saw a server that said level range 1-40
Aneldor Shadowflame wrote:sorry to burst your bubble but...MotB is capped at lvl 30...which in turn might meen obsidian intend to release yet another add on to bring us all upto 40 again. this is the way nwn1 was marketed im sure nwn2 will follow suit.
But SoU just introduced new spells and feats I thought. HoU raised it 20->40. Or am I mistaken? I dunno, I got em both at once
Sincerely,
Father Unen E'lie
Founding elven warrior-stealth monk of the Shining Order Monastery