What Camera settings do you guys use?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

tropiofCancer
Count
Count

What Camera settings do you guys use?

Post by tropiofCancer »

I spent the last few days tweaking and streamlining my machine to make NWN2 actually enjoyable , there was some trepidation but I was pleasantly suprised when I logged on and everything went smooth . My problem is in the camera angles..I feel like I'm playing a first person driving game the way I keep leaning in my chair trying to pan the damn camera . If you guys have any suggestions it would be much appreciated .
dark-777
Baron
Baron

Post by dark-777 »

I've always used the chase camera when in BSK2. Dunno how much that helps you lol.. but it does me good. :wink:
Perforación de la luz con una oscuridad confortante
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I use strategy mode. Hit the * key to cycle your modes.

-driller
Superine
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Superine »

I put strategy mode on but... I cannot make the character turn left and right at the same time as the camera like I did in NWN 1.

The only way seems to be to constantly click on the ground to make my char turn in the desired direction. That is tiresome and hurts my wrist after a while, any suggestions?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You probably need to use character mode. Hit the * key.

-driller

Superine wrote:I put strategy mode on but... I cannot make the character turn left and right at the same time as the camera like I did in NWN 1.

The only way seems to be to constantly click on the ground to make my char turn in the desired direction. That is tiresome and hurts my wrist after a while, any suggestions?
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

There are specific options you must enable under the camera settings in the menu options. Play around with some, I believe the mode you're looking for is strategic. I can't remember the specific options to turn on, but I'm driving at the keyboard under the influence... of gaming... and .... stuff. Yeah.

Try the settings. I got mine to work like in nwn1. If you can't... ask for more help, or accept that you're incompetent.

That's the gaming talking, not me. >_>
ZOMFGOMBIES!