Socketed Items, Gems, and Level Requirements

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nottingham
Count
Count

Socketed Items, Gems, and Level Requirements

Post by Nottingham »

Pre MOTB or pre server update, placing one gem into a socketed created a level 3 requirement. I just noticed that now it creates a level 6 item. I am guessing that the change might be true with two gems and three gems.

One of my characters now cannot enter the game world because of an item level restriction problem, and I bet it is because of one or two gems in his armor or sword. At level 8, he used to be able to use the gear his is currently wearing, but now, I bet one or two of his items now require him to be higher than level 8.

Driller, I saw your PM about my character Bird, and I do hope you get to him this weekend. Thanks.

But I thought I would post this here because I now believe the root of the problem has been found, for my character and perhaps others.
"Man must be forced to be free." Thomas Hobbes