Still working...

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Still working...

Post by driller »

Just to let you know I am still working on adding MOTB content.

bsk2_a.jpg
bsk2_b.jpg
bsk2_c.jpg
bsk2_d.jpg
bsk2_e.jpg
bsk2_f.jpg
bsk2_g.jpg
bsk2_h.jpg

-driller
Aneldor Shadowflame
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Aneldor Shadowflame »

the new locations look great driller...keep up the good work :D
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

If Obsidian can get the server stable we might be able to have a PW.

-driller
NAG
Commoner
Commoner

Post by NAG »

driller wrote:If Obsidian can get the server stable we might be able to have a PW.

-driller
then what am I seeing in the gamespy list? It says blackstone keep. Or is it a beta version?
Nil volentibus arduum!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It was sarcasm.

-driller
NAG wrote:
driller wrote:If Obsidian can get the server stable we might be able to have a PW.

-driller
then what am I seeing in the gamespy list? It says blackstone keep. Or is it a beta version?
NAG
Commoner
Commoner

Post by NAG »

*sigh of relieve*
glad I missed that then....was already wondering what I was playing on then. Wouldn´t be the first time I play on server a and report on forum b :?
Nil volentibus arduum!
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Driller-

those areas look AWESOME!!!

Question.. when you add those.. will we need to down load an updated PWC file to play them.. or will the current PWC version work?

amen to you on that stability.. what a pain...
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You will need to download the entire PWC file.

-driller
Doofy Britches wrote:Driller-

those areas look AWESOME!!!

Question.. when you add those.. will we need to down load an updated PWC file to play them.. or will the current PWC version work?

amen to you on that stability.. what a pain...
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Ok...

so when that is ready.. would you be so kind as to make an announcement so we can go out and grab the new file?

(thanks for speedy response on this by the way)
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Yes, I will let you guys know before I make the change to give you a chance to get the file first.

-driller
Doofy Britches wrote:Ok...

so when that is ready.. would you be so kind as to make an announcement so we can go out and grab the new file?

(thanks for speedy response on this by the way)
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

thank you kindly, sir...
NAG
Commoner
Commoner

Post by NAG »

glad to hear you are still working on it.....I find the keep to be quite empty (especially compared to the old keep). Can´t say much more as I haven´t been able to travel far.

But a request...can it be set so that loot drops a bit more often. I have a hard time finding gp. The thing is, I don´t have that great gear, I want to buy better but I need the gp for potions/heal kits. This because I get hit a lot due to my low AC. And I can´t increase it because I don´t have the gp for it...it´s kind of a circle atm. So I was hoping that perhaps the drops could be increased a bit.
Nil volentibus arduum!
NAG
Commoner
Commoner

Post by NAG »

I just reached Skara Brae....man, what did those forces of chaos to that lovely little outpost. I can´t wait for the quest that gathers forces to free this city from the forces of chaos and rebuild the city. Will be awesome imo.
Nil volentibus arduum!