Monster Loot Drops?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Gibbo wrote:With all the powerbuilds and experienced characters, monsters are having a more difficult time finding a good, easy-to-kill adventurer (and their stuff) to munch on.

It's supply and demand, and supply is low because demand is high.
Got that right pally! Shsst! Power levelers remind me of that old Johnny Winters tune "Faster than the Speed of Life". I am amazed they don't get the bends!
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

The bends or the runs.

What are we talking about again?
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

The only question I have at this point is; what is up with luck? Still in use? Haven't been paying attention when I login if it's still telling me my luck is 0. If it's still in use, where the crap are the luck stones? >_<

I've got a ton of characters and not a single one has a luck stone. Do any of you have one (or more)? Just curious. I realize they were supposed to be ultra rare so not having one isn't really a surprise, just not sure if they even exist anymore.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Evidently you just aren't lucky.

-driller
Mer`Zikain wrote:The only question I have at this point is; what is up with luck? Still in use? Haven't been paying attention when I login if it's still telling me my luck is 0. If it's still in use, where the crap are the luck stones? >_<

I've got a ton of characters and not a single one has a luck stone. Do any of you have one (or more)? Just curious. I realize they were supposed to be ultra rare so not having one isn't really a surprise, just not sure if they even exist anymore.
Queen Naga II
Duke
Duke

Post by Queen Naga II »

driller wrote:Evidently you just aren't lucky.

-driller
Join the club were 99.9 % of the server base that have zero luck. I have only heard of one such luck stone being found. So just ignore the log in message it will make you feel oh so much better not to be told your luck rating :wink:
HelloBSK
Count
Count

Post by HelloBSK »

Queen Naga II wrote:

-driller
Join the club were 99.9 % of the server base that have zero luck. I have only heard of one such luck stone being found. So just ignore the log in message it will make you feel oh so much better not to be told your luck rating :wink:
WOW, someone actually found one of these... :shock:

There is hope 8)
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

Help a fella that's down on his luck? T_T

heh ^_^
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Mer`Zikain wrote:
Help a fella that's down on his luck? T_T

heh ^_^
Me too ... please .... :P

..... *time passes* .....

Yep loot drops for needed buffing gizmo's for our underdark uber gear have almost, if not have, dried up!! Hunted the ant farm from lvl 20 to lvl 29 and got 1 forgie and 1 socket gem ... Oooo ...Doh! This guy is going to hit a glass ceiling if he can't find the goodies, meaning no place to hunt where the monsters drop stuff at his lvl. Oh and be able to stay alive ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I hear the loot drops have increased...

-driller
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Ooooooooooooo .... still got your sence of humor ... :D
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

Without all those adventurers culling the Umgah's numbers, they are spawning faster than I can kill them. :P
The only constant is change.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I turned up the rates as a last gesture.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Ooooooooooooo .... still got your sence of humor ... :D
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:I turned up the rates as a last gesture.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Ooooooooooooo .... still got your sence of humor ... :D
Ah ... a true souther gentleman!! I always liked your avatar, Marse Robert! BTW my great granddaddy was in the 8th Michigan Infantry, Wilderness to Appomatix. My avatar is his regements battle flag!