Carpe's Weekend event

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Carpe_DM1
Count
Count

Post by Carpe_DM1 »

I love that this group is at least able to discuss things. Remember this is like a class situation. I asked for spokespeople during the events in order to cut down on 20-40 people all sending me messages at the same time as the participants were in 2 or 3 parties at the same time. It was for coordinations sake only. Should the participants choose to adopt one singular spokes person, you may do so if you like. My purpose was originally to enable an event holding more than one party's player limit able to communicate, organize and coordinate and keep track of eachother... remember also that casters not in your party can potentially injure the other party while adventuring. *grins evilly* And as for loot, I have no control over what you find but look at it this way, roll for first pick etc and deal with it silly bickering over simple things will only cause more strife.

Remember folks, this is a slow levelling event made purely to take our time and enjoy the game for what it is. There is no powerlevelling, there is no uber gear etc. I'd hate to see what happens should *gasp* a forgestone drop or dragonslippers. Try to enjoy the game and event for what it is and remember it is after all, only a game. Cheers.

Carpe

PS Very busy RL coming up, short event again this weekend and no event the next weekend, that one is unavoidable.
"Common sense is not so common" -Voltaire
"I thought to myself 'Why doesn't someone do something about that?' ...And then I realized I'm someone" - Lily Tomlin (when commenting on the environment and other tragic circumstances)
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

unavoidable my foot! you made a commitment to hold this event gosh darnit! rofl ok I'm kidding.... honestly I am... have fun doin whatcha do Carpe so far the event has been a blast!
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

oh and just to Clarify... My Chars name is Iain pronounced Ian
halfogre0520
Baron
Baron

Post by halfogre0520 »

Ghost4life wrote:oh and just to Clarify... My Chars name is Iain pronounced Ian
EYE-an or E-an ???
BSK User: Douglas Thurman
Character: Regulus Hinder, Cleric of Kazra
Character: Test Subject One - Fighter, Level 6
"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
- Paul Fix
Carpe_DM1
Count
Count

Post by Carpe_DM1 »

Sadly I must cancel this Saturday as well as next Saturdays events *sighs* extremely busy 2 weeks here pre school days parenting and moving too. Will keep you posted and in fact I may come up with a "homework" assignment for you all to do together sans supervision *grins evilly* but we'll see.
"I thought to myself 'Why doesn't someone do something about that?' ...And then I realized I'm someone" - Lily Tomlin (when commenting on the environment and other tragic circumstances)
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

E-an long E lol and it's ok Carpe we still love you.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

So it's the 1st of September ... right?
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

By my reckoning, we are not on until the 8th at the earliest.

Better for me anyway, I'll be camping over the holiday weekend in the last hurrah before the kiddoes go back to school.
My memory used to be better. Also, my memory used to be better.
Carpe_DM1
Count
Count

Post by Carpe_DM1 »

Exactly its the last weekend before people have to get back into the post summer grind. Moves, school... real life. Mine just includes both *grins* see you all the week after next
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

So when will this event happen again?