The Cursed Goblin King, and Some other thing. Help please :)

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Feuron
Commoner
Commoner

The Cursed Goblin King, and Some other thing. Help please :)

Post by Feuron »

Heya all.

Well first i would like to introduce my self, i like to be called Feuron, i played first in Blackstone Keep something like an year and a bit more ago i belive, then deleted my NWN, and now im back and running XD. Thought i found some new things on the server, the one that is anoying me is the new mine complex, once that dungeon was a simple 5 floors dungeon, now is a Maze. A maze that i been running around for hours, and couldn't find the goblin king!, maybe im stupid, or just dont know how to search lol.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to get to the goblin king, the easiest way and fastest, i would apreciate it.

By the way, on the Secret Shop of Ankon (or something like that, the one guarded by a Construct in the Bridge of Doom) is the trigger still behind the door? and how much search do i need to find it?

I belive this is my last question, The lagnars Cavern or Something like that (again XD) is actually working? i cant find the crafter in there, only a girl that tells me how amazing he is :shock:

Well thanks a lot in advance, and hope to see you in the game :D.

Feuron.
Whitewolf
Baron
Baron

Post by Whitewolf »

Feuron,

look for an archer on the blackstone road. maybe he can help you with some information. . this weekend.

< Arroe Inurback >
“Even though my life is eternal, my patience is not.â€
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

It's just a 3x3 grid. Just move to the very southeasterly corner of the southeast area and you've got it made. It's not really that big of a deal. Of course, I also played the original Bard's Tale so am quite used to navigating maps. Sometimes being old-school has its advantages.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Lagner's forge doesn't work.

The trigger is a random 1d(x) roll when you enter the area (ie crossing that threshold)

The other's have offered help with the other questions.
Feuron
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Feuron »

Alright, thanks all for all the help, and im sorry i couldn't log on the weekend i was in the army XD
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Follow the left wall in and the right wall on the way out or use a portal scroll to leave. Works everytime ... might be a bit longer than the above suggestions ... but it works.