How's it going

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Kell
Knight
Knight

How's it going

Post by Kell »

Hi i was just wondering how BSK2 was going,
Can't wait for it to come online :D
In the Kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is King
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

Update 1.07 beta is now out. It contains some of the new toolset content that will appear in the upcoming expansion Mask of the Betrayer. MotB's release date is still unspecified but there are estimations that it will be released a couple weeks into November.

I would not be surprised if driller is making preparations for further beta testing of BSK2 after the expansion's release.
The only constant is change.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Honestly it could take a while. I still have a lot of areas to create and I have to wait for the expansion pack to finish them.

-driller
Kell
Knight
Knight

Post by Kell »

I have dabbled with the toolset putting together some not to bad areas but not good enough.

All i can say driller is you must have the patience of a saint to work with that toolset,
It is not the most forgiving piece of software it lacks many things that could make it so much easier.
In the Kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is King