The Dukes Arrival

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

jackybaby
Count
Count

The Dukes Arrival

Post by jackybaby »

A message from Jack Uvaltrades

My Lord, Duke,

I am honored to be considered for the Noble Title of Marques. I will make accommodation for you to travel to Blackstone, first class of course. I have seen to it that you will have private quarters in our most prestigious Inn, The Den. I have also seen to it that you will have guards here unless you wish to bring your own My Lord.

My affairs are in order and ready for your arrival.

Respectfully,

Earl Jack Uvaltrades
The wise man speaks because he has something to say. The fool speaks because he has to say something.
Nizzle
Count
Count

Post by Nizzle »

A message from William H. Trueheart

Earl, Uvaltrades,

Your accommodations for my arrival seem satisfactory. Many rumors have crossed this way of Blackstone, and I shall be curious to see if it is anything like they say it is. Furthermore, I expect your man servant to be up to par, I do not travel lightly. I shall arrive within half a fortnight and will need some able bodied guards that are local to Blackstone as well as familiar with the scenery. Also, your request upon the Council concerning your ascending to the stature of Marques has been confirmed and I will be personally in charge of the inspection.

Yours truly

Duke William H. Trueheart
I have a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade,
It may be he shall take my hand
Lead me into his dark land
Close my eyes and quench my breath
I have a rendezvous with Death
I to my pledged word am true,
I shall not fail that rendezvous
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

A letter to Earl Uvaltrades

I understand I’m being reassigned to guard duty of an arrival in short time. Though it displeases me to leave my current post, I shall do as you command and take great lengths to ensure the safety of our guest. I await your orders and the arrival of our guest.

Sincerely,

Giles
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

A message is found lying on the pillow of Earl Jack Uvaltrades, it reads.

My lord Earl,
Your shipment has arrived, I am pleased to say that it is ahead of schedule, you may pick it up at your earliest convenience.

The message has no written signature but is sealed with the symbol of a bow and rapier.