Aloha and well met!

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

halfogre0520
Baron
Baron

Aloha and well met!

Post by halfogre0520 »

Alright, finally got onto the forums! Here's my two-bit Bio:

Real Name: Douglas Thurman. It's also my NWN login. Period. It's me, plain and simple.

Occupation: Computer Technician at a retail store which shall remain nameless.

Hobbies: Um...NWN, reading, music, eBay, and computers. Oh yeah, my daughter enjoys all of the above except NWN, but I still like her. :D

That's all for now. When I find a character to stick with I'll post him/her in my sig.
BSK User: Douglas Thurman
Character: Regulus Hinder, Cleric of Kazra
Character: Test Subject One - Fighter, Level 6
"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
- Paul Fix
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Welcome to the Matrix ... Doh!! That's another server ... Anyway heya! Enjoy the experience and becareful out there not all the monsters are NPC's! You will need to rp the outfitting and gear requirements for this world. Some of my toon's are Draco Centarii, Jean Le Clerc, Amadeus Bach, Beauwolf, Felix Barbarossa ... feel free to ask them questions in game.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

*nods* Welcome
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Battlerager_Draco
Baron
Baron

Post by Battlerager_Draco »

Welcome to BSK. If you want a drink, ask the kobold Mazzakki Kazzakki. If you want food fresh off the plant, ask Monoke-seske, and if you want a nice tune, ask Tina Tigerstripe.

Any character you see on accounts Battlerager_Draco or kittycatArcane is mine.
Fear the Dragon.
ImageImage
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

I'm PFWG.

I stalk the forums because i owe too many people too much money.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Battlerager_Draco wrote:Welcome to BSK. If you want a drink, ask the kobold Mazzakki Kazzakki. If you want food fresh off the plant, ask Monoke-seske, and if you want a nice tune, ask Tina Tigerstripe.

As long as it's a funeral tune :P
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

Welcome to BSK.

I welcome you on behalf of the Starkson Protectorate. I hope to see you in game. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Pharo
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.
temordae01
Baron
Baron

Post by temordae01 »

Douglas has arrived. Well, I already knew you were here, but welcome officially!
With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
- Steven Weinberg
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Welcome!
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
Battlerager_Draco
Baron
Baron

Post by Battlerager_Draco »

Thanatos wrote:
Battlerager_Draco wrote:Welcome to BSK. If you want a drink, ask the kobold Mazzakki Kazzakki. If you want food fresh off the plant, ask Monoke-seske, and if you want a nice tune, ask Tina Tigerstripe.

As long as it's a funeral tune :P
Pah...it's fine as long as Galen and Thanny Toes ( ;) ) aren't around. :P
Fear the Dragon.
ImageImage