About time!

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nicha
Commoner
Commoner

About time!

Post by Nicha »

Okay, so, I've been playing on BSK on and off for going on 3 years, if not more..

But in all this time, I've never quite gotten around to posting a single thread. I guess forums just isnt my thing.. But I do occasionally drop in too see what all you other little players have too say. And lately I've seen all these posts about.. The DMs did this wrong.. Driller did that wrong.. Blahdiblahbluh :roll: ...

So I'd just like to say that, since I've been playing here, i've had absolutely nothing but good experiance with the DM team. While I havent had any actuall contact with Driller himself, I believe him to be fair, and I do respect him. And lets face it, he made the best server there is out there. Anyways, The DMs I have had contact with have treated me with nothing but respect, kindness and fairness. So, for whatever it's worth, I'd just like to say, you're doing an awesome job!
Some fellow
Knight
Knight

Post by Some fellow »

Welcome to posting!

Obviously, there are negative things with BSK, as there are with anything in life. And of course, an open discussion forum easily tends to focus on the negative rather than the positive, of which there isn't really that much to say. The fact that there are so many rants and naggings here is really more evidence of the great opportunity that driller and the DMs give us to ventilate our opinions without censorship, than of any general disappointment with the server or its crew.

I'm quite sure that while it's not often said (because there's not much to say about it), when it comes to the module being an extraordinarily good one and the DM team doing a generally very good job, we all agree with you. That's pretty much why we have stayed here for one or two or three or four years. I hope driller and the DMs realize that, despite the occasional appearance to the contrary on these forums, we do appreciate their work.
HelloBSK
Count
Count

Post by HelloBSK »

I completely agree with you both!!!
Knight of the Nine
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Knight of the Nine »

yup. I have been on here for a few days and not had one bit of trouble. Everyone nice and RPs very well
Falnor the Unknown
Junag