Party invite issue

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

_-Kajun-_

Party invite issue

Post by _-Kajun-_ »

Could someone tell me what I may have done that caused the party invites to stop popping up with a window? The only way I can tell now if someone is inviting me is if I happened to see the text in the log, otherwise I miss it. I needs to figure out how to get the popup box working again. Help please - will work for food.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

The party invitation popup window has a checkbox called "Don't show this dialog again". Checking it changes a configuration file. To change it back follow these steps:

In your ../NeverwinterNights/NWN folder open the NWNPLAYER.INI file in notepad.

Under the [Game Options] heading there should be a line that says DisablePartyInvitePopup=1.

Change that to DisablePartyInvitePopup=0.

Save and close file.

Run game.
The only constant is change.
_-Kajun-_

Post by _-Kajun-_ »

Brilliant!! ((And thank you))

So I can change the keepPlayerLowXP=1 to keepPlayerLowXP=0 and all my troubles will be over?
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

No no no, to solve all your problems you need to open the nwnplayer.ini file at the end of the file add a new line and type:

PlayerBrainActivity=0

Your character will instantly be transformed into power build at level 40 with fully forged equipment.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
_-Kajun-_

Post by _-Kajun-_ »

WOOT! That's what Im talking about. :D