Taking other's kills

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Trudes
Count
Count

Post by Trudes »

// ROFL Thanns! lolol
dmcclain
Count
Count

Post by dmcclain »

Me thinks Thani needs a beer...so I can steal it :twisted: :shock:
"People in Icewater want Hell!"

~Harley Quinn, Batman Hush
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

//When DON"T I need one?
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Capt Cliff wrote:My kill steal experience is in the ant farm as an archer/ranger ... I was running aroung putting arrow's into the mob and this person (PC) came by close, I guess trying to get them to follow him/her, then just stopped to watch. I guess they figured I was not finishing them off fasten enough and waded in and killed them all in one or two sword thrusts each, and then took the loot. I guess I could have started a PvP but with that kind of uber weapon fighting over a few bobbles and some gold was not worth it. I did have fleating moments of getting my 40 lvl sor and hellballing the SOB, with ruin thrown in for good measure and a bigbeys crushing hand as a closer. But cooler heads prevailed and it would be metagaming, like having your rhune stone set to the thieves guild to sell pp'd items when your not a member of the thieve's guild. DOH! Did I just saw that!!!
LOL! I think you just did, Cliff :twisted:
dmcclain
Count
Count

Post by dmcclain »

After last night I now know what people mean about looking to see if anyone is around. It sounds dumb cuz you should be able to see them right. Wrong. I was in the Umgahs and didn't steal anyones kills but I also didn't realize anyone was helping me until I saw the numbers over the mobs head and I wasn't hitting at the moment. Then I hit the tab and realized someone was there. Shut it, Thani! :D
"People in Icewater want Hell!"

~Harley Quinn, Batman Hush
Shadow_Nightfall
Baron
Baron
Location: In the shadows bare, watching as you shed a tear for me

Post by Shadow_Nightfall »

Thanatos wrote: Heck, is it a kill steal if you kill the player the monsters are killing? :twisted:
lol I had that experience once... let me tell you... those monsters got MAAAD!
<<The all powerful fire-breathing dragon!

warm winds, burning flame, a tear drops, I'll be the one to blame; summer themes, Amber Demonchild, burning coals, emotional moments halfway mild