Zacho Cend

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Difas
Duke
Duke

Zacho Cend

Post by Difas »

yet another zombie falls to the wooden katana of the masked man...

"humpf... you'd better stay dead this time..."

*schlunk* another arm went of of its carrier

"i eager for better foes... long time no see those filthy umgahs..."

a few time passes by, and Zacho's need for a good battle increased... Zacho uses the ancient gateway, placed there to travel easy, to the land of the umgah, where few dare to go. the scorpion people come, Zacho readies his bamboo training sword... they engage.

swarmed by many, he soon starts wearing out... way too many... their tails hurt too much, for he is lacking training, after the time away...

and something new... spells now fly here. Zacho looks around to check for friends, for there might be others here.

his eyes widen in terror, as he sees a new kind of umgah... a mage.

beeing swarmed by foot soldiers, and spells, his chances of survival narrow... he tries to reach for the gateway, as it would only be his chance of survival...

pain... intense pain... Zacho falls on his knees...

fighter for his life, yet another umgah falls...

"i will not go... NOT LIKE THIS!!!!"

drawing his old power, that dangerous form of nature, his skin flees, taking muscles with it... his sword and his shield merge, becoming a formidable scythe, the weapon of the king of the undead...

"now... witness my POWER!!!!"

hacking through umghi, his scuthe strikes true... many umgah fell... but those mages... those umgah mages... were still very alive, those damned beings... soon even his undead bones start to shatter... his schythe fall to the ground, a broken blade...

and Zacho falls to the neverending army of the umgah...

"hey... wake up!"

the voice as pleasant, yet strange, and familiar...

"Zacho. Zacho Cend, I Lia, MIstress of Furtune, comand you to answer my call!"

Zacho opens his eyes... and there it was.. a young lady, simply dressed, not astonishing beautiful, but still, a good... "catch"...

"am i dead?", he replies, "did i finally die?"

"no, Zacho... it is not yet your time."

a hard light, and he finds himself in the temple of Blackstone Keep. Gleanna, Master Healer of Blackstone, looks at him and smiles.

<<next time, scorpios.. next time...>>

OOC: Zacho Cend is back.. after a long time away, i return to BSK, hopefully... I hope to see old friends, and make new ones... cyas IG, peeps ;)
PURPLE!!!!

PLAYING:
Difas Cend: Gnome Bard, Purple Wonder

Zed: Mule :P

Zacho Cend: Druid of Lia, Slayer of Umgahs
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

//yeah baby...and so returneth the smells....Perin will see you in game good buddy :-)
Difas
Duke
Duke

Post by Difas »

OOC: glad to see that someone still remembers... if you feel the stench, its me :P
PURPLE!!!!

PLAYING:
Difas Cend: Gnome Bard, Purple Wonder

Zed: Mule :P

Zacho Cend: Druid of Lia, Slayer of Umgahs