New Areas/Features

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

New Areas/Features

Post by Doofy Britches »

Driller (and whoever else was involved)

Sometime ago Driller you had asked on another thread what we liked or didn't like on the server- and lots of great suggestions were included in those answers. I don't know about anyone else- but I had suggested an area with Kobolds or some such. Not sure if the impetus came from the suggestion...but there is a whole new area- and I think its great.

Just wanted to say thanks for the effort/work to put that in- lots of fun for lowbies, and much appreciated. You know.. its just great that there seems to be something new here and there over time- that keeps BSK "new" to the older players.

I know how much work is involved in doing all that- and just wanted to say thanks.
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Actually if you listen to the gossip in the Playful Maiden it leads you to other areas that are not easily found.