Buggy Umgah script

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Mizon Sky
Baron
Baron

Buggy Umgah script

Post by Mizon Sky »

Attention Driller your new mage umgah script its buggy, the spawn rate in the underdark got so bad it eventually crashed the server. Just so you know. :shock:
eclipse08
Duke
Duke

Re: Buggy Umgah script

Post by eclipse08 »

Mizon Sky wrote:Attention Driller your new mage umgah script its buggy, the spawn rate in the underdark got so bad it eventually crashed the server. Just so you know. :shock:
Well then, STOP SPAWNING THEM! *smack* :P :) :twisted:
Mizon Sky
Baron
Baron

Post by Mizon Sky »

Eh??! Well I wouldnt have spawned them if I could! The nature of the script error was so that for everyone you killed about 5 more appeared, and even when i died they were still spawning! As I was in a team with other players we tried rezzing each other and it just got messy.
By the end there over 100 of the damn things lol.
I should have started this topic in the bug report section, sorry it was late at night when I posted this topic :roll: :retard:
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

There are now Umgah Mages? Your kidding ...right? Would make it event more challenging!
Valnir
Count
Count

Post by Valnir »

How interesting.

Now i can get killed again. Before only a crash could kill me.

Edit:

HAHAHAHAHA

Ok interesting, but they are not worth the trouble, i mean die hard epic mystic theurges. Find out yourself.

I really need a good weapon now.
Valnir Raven

Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Capt Cliff wrote:There are now Umgah Mages? Your kidding ...right? Would make it event more challenging!
Oh yeah, they're down there. I just happened to make a quick run down there before work today. Much to my surprise, I got slammed by 2 greater ruins before I even saw who was casting them. Needless to say, it didn't take long for the archers to kick in and turn me into a living Voodoo doll.

At first I thought it might be an event or something...it's not. I got blasted again. Definitely not worth the trouble. But I like the challenge.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

Suggestion:

Extend the umgah's temple and put the hard ones in there. It will have better drops, but much much hard. That for those who like challeges, but the area outside the temple the same old way for me like who really don't like them any harder. At times, boarding is a good thing..... :shock:
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

OUCH!!!! but it was fun. Both minutes.....
My memory used to be better. Also, my memory used to be better.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

k9mouse wrote:Suggestion:

Extend the umgah's temple and put the hard ones in there. It will have better drops, but much much hard. That for those who like challeges, but the area outside the temple the same old way for me like who really don't like them any harder. At times, boarding is a good thing..... :shock:
I actually really like this idea. That way I can go test out my chars against some upgraded baddies while still being able to handle the normal ones just in case my ego gets the best of me/ "chuck" shows up (for those who know who I"m talking about). Lord knows I've been tempted into dangerous areas well beyond my abilities more than once.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
BaskingDemon
Count
Count

Post by BaskingDemon »

great stuff!
Kalizzle
Count
Count

Post by Kalizzle »

Please limit their spells Driller them getting to use epic spells over and over is madness...I mean I made a cleric and even she cant survive 5 epic hellballs repeatedly
-Lady Sabel
Valnir
Count
Count

Post by Valnir »

My shifter could and i was about to drop my gear for some improved evasion stuff.

I so far counted atleast 2 helballs and 7 greater ruins on me before i got the drop on the mage. In between several heals, dozen icestorms and 2 dozen horrid wittlings. And it started to cast protecting spells with epic mage armor, mantles and word of faith.

Which made the score that i killed 3 of them and they killed me once. Guess you need a hard hitter with high ab to get through them. Some where succesfull i saw.
Valnir Raven

Rainsanctum
Knight
Knight

Post by Rainsanctum »

nice work,driller, for the awesome opponents down there :D

actually when i logged on yesterday, i appeared in the umgah city and got stuck in the stingers. it's hard even to click on the mages who kept casting greater ruins on me :lol: , that's just ... a whole CLAN of umgah scorpions!
anyway everything returns to normal today it seems, without sucha crowd of mages there now.it was fun though, especially u have a party with ya.

yeah, i like the way the mages fight, espeically the "word of faith+harm+horrid wilting" it's a pain if u donot have spell mantle and restoration, not to mention the heal spell. they're not that hard if u donot try to fight a crowd of these mages. and their choice of spells is very nice. at least they donot cast disjunctions like vrocks and spam timestop like the red sisters. it'll be definately fun if a full party go down together. i'm sure each class can find his/her use down there. now on my own i can only fight the mages one by one with counterspell, word of faith and harm. if u guys need a party member to hunt down there, u can pm/rp with any of my chars in the game when i'm on.
have fun
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

Like all casters, if you can get to them before they buff you are OK. Coming out of the Crossroads to a group of 10 or so umgahs PLUS 3 ticked off mages was a bit different. :lol:

I see more party play coming. :wink:

Word to the wise is be ready when coming out of the Crossroads and/or off the portal.
My memory used to be better. Also, my memory used to be better.
shaggy1971
Baron
Baron
Location: Loooking behind himself making sure Foxy isnt there

Post by shaggy1971 »

Aaaah yes the crossroads entrance .nothing worse than gettin mass raped by several umgahs backed up with at least two really ticked off mages hehehehe :D
I see rivers of blood and....

Hmmmm perhaps a spleen