To Ride Or Not To Ride (Horses)

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Horses..

Horses please..
56%
No Horses please..
44%

Total votes: 52

DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Dragonheart »

My sentiments exactly....horses have no place on BSK because the portal system works well...chrs can travel from A to B with no problems ....

So why do weneed them..

Bsk isnt designed for such things and it would mean players downloading extra files etc for them to have this little nifty gizmo which would soon grow tiresome after it lags up the server....

My answer still remains the same as to when i voted last No
And they came from out of the mists... the hordes of undead

Nothing stood in the wake of their path and the carnage and destruction was insurmountable.

Quinon guye captain 7th Guard
dm_xeen1
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_xeen1 »

i for one do not really see a need for them but if they are incorporated (which i doubt) i think the hamlet would be a great place for a stable sorta like a parking garage lol. i would not want to see them in the Keep at all, so if you have them who is gonna be the owners and what will be the asking price for one be, i cannot see every player on this server having the ability to purchase a horse. the fee for such an item should be extremely high and ownership about as rare as an amber forge stone and now red ones it appears.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

If we do get horses... I want a DM wand that allows me to target a hore and leave it lame.... For RP of course.... To ah... see if.. Give me a minute, I will think of something.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

She'll probably take some offense if you make her lame.

But of course if she does complain, you can talk to her manager and see about putting her down.

ST_DM_Myle wrote:If we do get horses... I want a DM wand that allows me to target a hore and leave it lame.... For RP of course.... To ah... see if.. Give me a minute, I will think of something.

Myle
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

ST_DM_Myle wrote:But cars?! I think those would be a great idea, provided Driller made a big area with a circle in it and we could put random numbers on our cars and race in continuous left turns.

Myle
We could have a demolition derby once a month with prizes for the contestants and popcorn and soda for the spectators :D I see no problem whatsoever with this :P
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time