Shaggy please dont leave

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

mario mario
Commoner
Commoner

Post by mario mario »

WoW, Shaggy don't do it, I Remember from my time on BSK1, you made the server fun, I feel like loading NWN1 right back onto my PC just to come on there and slap you around the head, get a grip.

Don't leave BSK, 4 years is a long time, you know the server backwards, the players know you, respect you, Love you, Kiss the ground you've walked on, want your Children, i know how much it means to you. Last thing you need is Bartholemew coming around Knocking on your door, Or even worse loging back on the server, Foxy wouldn't like that much. ***blows kisses to Foxy***

No seriously, Take a week , 2 weeks, off maybe. talk to Driller, im certain any problems can be sorted.

Shagman Message me if ya need to, we can chat.
The Stage becomes a ship in flames, I tie you to the mast. I throw your body overboard, the spot light doesn't last. - Bauhaus
Lukas_Mandingo
Duke
Duke

Post by Lukas_Mandingo »

errrr...whos shaggy...
~hello iam Lukas Mandingo, just the friendly neighborhood gnome~

lvl 40's-
Lukas Mandingo
Undead Lord
Caldor Bet'e'line
Lefur Nufgenk
and the latest and greatest...~The Black knight~
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

Shaggy plays Bathzaal Fennes

thanks mario *blows a kiss back* :)
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
Lukas_Mandingo
Duke
Duke

Post by Lukas_Mandingo »

OOOOOhhhhhhh...
~hello iam Lukas Mandingo, just the friendly neighborhood gnome~

lvl 40's-
Lukas Mandingo
Undead Lord
Caldor Bet'e'line
Lefur Nufgenk
and the latest and greatest...~The Black knight~
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Yipes!! What in tarnashin is going on around here. Surely the owner of the scariest looking char, to ever grace any server I've ever been on, isn't about to leave!!! Dangit Shaggy, snap out of it. And there's my 2 cents.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
shaggy1971
Baron
Baron
Location: Loooking behind himself making sure Foxy isnt there

Post by shaggy1971 »

After some much debated discussion with my RL wife and seeing these posts i have come to a decision ...

Afrer 4 long yrs of gettin my butt slapped and handing it back i have decided why should after all ive been thru leave friends and comrades ...
(also a helping persuasive thump up the earole of my good lady helps too hehehe)

So ive decided i shall stay

Thanks to all that posted :oops:
I see rivers of blood and....

Hmmmm perhaps a spleen
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

YEA!

Yes Orty will be happy over that. One Demoness will keep her crush going and batting her eyes in Bath's direction. And we will all enjoy the grumbles of Bath worried that his wife will kill him...
The world is a strange place.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Good to see your staying Shaggy. BSK would be losing something very dear to both it's community and the world itself. Good to have you back, my friend.

Nizzle
dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

shaggy1971 wrote:So ive decided i shall stay
:D

:twisted:

8)
~Demitri
" The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. " ~Dorthy Nevill
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

shaggy1971 wrote:After some much debated discussion with my RL wife and seeing these posts i have come to a decision ...

Afrer 4 long yrs of gettin my butt slapped and handing it back i have decided why should after all ive been thru leave friends and comrades ...
(also a helping persuasive thump up the earole of my good lady helps too hehehe)

So ive decided i shall stay

Thanks to all that posted :oops:

WOOOOOO HOOOOO *Grins*.....Gald ya staying dear :D 8) :P :D :) :lo :wink: :wink: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

*sigh of relief* Thank goodness. I was afraid I was doomed to see cute little well groomed chars running around for the duration of my stay here. I am thoroughly pleased knowing that iron-clad orc (whose armor defies all laws of color) will still be around from time to time. Good call Shaggy
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time