Shaggy please dont leave

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Shaggy please dont leave

Post by Wing--Zero »

PLS DONT LEAVE. Your one of the coolist people on this server man. Theres a bunch of people here that dont want you to leave b/c of a handful of idiots. Stay for the people that want to keep rping and hangin with you. Just as soon as we got a good rp goin to man.

PLS DONT LEAVE!!!!
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

*fixes shaggy's computer so he can only log into bsk* wmahahahah
seriously though yuo cant leave...... youre not allowed to....... PLZ
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Post by Wing--Zero »

Oh by the way Shaggy....Is Bathzaal Fennes
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule
magicshisha
Knight
Knight

Post by magicshisha »

I don't post much, usually i just read the comments of others.

But on this matter i just HAVE to ask you to rethink your choice to leave BSK. We need you rpwise and ooc.
You've helped me so much and always been patient with me altho i know i bugged you with alot of silly questions... I can speak of you only in superlatives: you are prolly the kindest, most generous and coolest player on this server.

Please, don't leave!
Last edited by magicshisha on Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicha
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nicha »

I agree with them too.. You reaaaally cant leave us! You're one of the coolest people ever in BSK... It just wouldnt be the same without you... Forget whoever it is that's making you leave, stay for all the people who think you rule instead.. :(
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

OK HUn ya not leaving me to look after Duo and Roland on my own i NEED HELP with them two .....
ya have made to many good freinds just to leave them all behind so get ya BACKSIDE BACK ON BSK plzzzzzzzzzzzz *puppy dog eys*
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

You're going nowhere

Post by Dan8145 »

Right....you're in trouble now. How can you of all people let some D*heads ruin what is basically your server. You have helped more people on here than anyone...what's leaving gonna prove? You got a problem you come to me...or anyone else who's posted here...we owe you. Anyway...you can't leave or I'll hunt you down, tie you to your chair and force you to watch the simple life....hahahaha. I mean it...DO NOT LEAVE
shaggy1971
Baron
Baron
Location: Loooking behind himself making sure Foxy isnt there

Post by shaggy1971 »

Dammit guys..talk about makin a guy feel guilty :( .
I see rivers of blood and....

Hmmmm perhaps a spleen
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

if you leave, i'll tell the whole world that mini-shaggy is a better RPer than you!

haha!
shaggy1971
Baron
Baron
Location: Loooking behind himself making sure Foxy isnt there

Post by shaggy1971 »

Ok for those not knowin whats goin on ..after last nights little episode with a certain chr and some OOC cusiin etc and an OOC attack on my RL wifes chr..it has left a very very BITTER taste ....

Iam mullin it over cos atm all i want to do to this players chr is seriously GRIEF IT...i know many of us lose our temper etc in game but to log on after such a long time away then purposly try to grief kill a chr upon log on is bang out of order...

So to this end iam mullin over what to do ..i know a lot of you possibly think dont be daft but ive put up with a lot of crap over the last 4 years of my time on BSK and believe me this is going to be the hardest decision of my life...
I see rivers of blood and....

Hmmmm perhaps a spleen
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

i just get home and i see this post

cmon man do not let some a..hole drive you away we can fix this problem

you have been good for this server and all who play here

besides what would Raven do without her General

you have lots of friends on this server who depend on you

send me a pm or a tell in game to talk about it
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

What is up with all the strange crap going on in BSK recently? It seems that here on the forums and in the game itself there have been a number of people that try to impose their RP onto others or act inappropriately by swearing or OOC attacks... Normally, I would think it was just the ebb and flow of forums and online games, but itt's seemed more prevalent recently. Is it one or two people that could use a good banning, or is it a blend of circumstances. Strange, overall.
Cajin
Count
Count

Post by Cajin »

Hell no, you ain't leaving.

Don't you dare! I might have not been playing that long yet but I am not allowing those old school stuck ups to take ye from a group I look at as one of the most fun ppl to RP with.

(this is mausman b.t.w)

Now, have a look at that gang asking ye to stay.

Don't tell me that gang weighs less then any comment those natty clapdragons made. Insignificant worms is what they are, *we* however, try to make BSK a nice place of RP and fun... let's continue this, together.

on the other hand, the situation you point out to is a nasty one . So I can see why you are thinking this over...

I do hope you stay mate...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

What is going on? Please PM me the details. If you have screens please send them. You did take screens didn't you? If not, thats ok, I still need to know.

-driller
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

What? I go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose. Shaggy you can't go... who will babysit Zin?

In all seriousness talk to Driller about the person there is no reason for such actions by anyone. Other than that you have a ton of friends who will pull out the chars to beat the fool out of the person. Foxy is a sweet person and fun to butt heads with in char. I don't see why anyone would try to hurt her.

Besides how will Zin' be able to keep getting Bath into trouble with his wife if your not around. Those rps are a great outlet and gives us all a fun view of Bath having to deal with the dingbat Demoness.
The world is a strange place.