Blackrose strongehold murderers..

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

Givin away some of the best secrets now driller! :P
driller wrote:I am the nice one, it is the DMs that are tyrants...

-driller
Griph - I couldn't have said it better myself! :thumbsup:

Winteraven - Since the chat has truned back, it remains unlocked for now.

As for the "brothel" and such, I had a chat with those persons about the patronage age ranges of BSK. They were told to cease and desist.

Things such as Blasphemy and Cussing and the like... Lets just say my hands are a little less "tied" as to the kinds of horrors I can unleash when people are in Blackrose... :twisted:

~Demitri
{And I don't mean just stuff to fight ;)}
" The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. " ~Dorthy Nevill
BaskingDemon
Count
Count

Post by BaskingDemon »

DM_Griphon wrote:Pimp Mastah Black and Kiddy Killer Maxwell
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO @ that!!

Actually has given me a new idea for a business venture 8)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Let me clarify things here. The Blackrose is rules-free in regards to PvP and such. That means you consent to PvP the moment you enter. If you are there you are in danger of being rez-raped, spammed with time-stop you name it. But, the regular server rules still apply.

-driller
Lukas_Mandingo
Duke
Duke

Post by Lukas_Mandingo »

good now everything is solved
eclipse08
Duke
Duke

Post by eclipse08 »

driller wrote:Let me clarify things here. The Blackrose is rules-free in regards to PvP and such. That means you consent to PvP the moment you enter. If you are there you are in danger of being rez-raped, spammed with time-stop you name it. But, the regular server rules still apply.

-driller
Well that clears things up like mud on a window. So I can use good grammar and age appropriate language as I'm rez-raping, and spamming time-stop? :P For the love of pete Driller! :D
HelloBSK
Count
Count

Post by HelloBSK »

Some of the comments on this post are rediculous :shock:
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Thank you dm_demitri they were annoying the hell out of us at the tree. Tried to tell them to can it but they kept going on and on about woman and such. Finally got them to leave after them realized we were not going to play their game.
The world is a strange place.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I am sorry you do not comprehend.

-driller
eclipse08 wrote:
driller wrote:Let me clarify things here. The Blackrose is rules-free in regards to PvP and such. That means you consent to PvP the moment you enter. If you are there you are in danger of being rez-raped, spammed with time-stop you name it. But, the regular server rules still apply.

-driller
Well that clears things up like mud on a window. So I can use good grammar and age appropriate language as I'm rez-raping, and spamming time-stop? :P For the love of pete Driller! :D
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Look if you don't like the rules or lack there of, of that area then just don't go there. End of story.
The world is a strange place.
.Stinky Pete.
Baron
Baron

Post by .Stinky Pete. »

A tiny voice from the back of the class shyly asks,

"What is rez-raped?"
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

rezzed and then killed.

repeatedly.
Lukas_Mandingo
Duke
Duke

Post by Lukas_Mandingo »

that sounds fun....as long as it doesnt happen to me, :D of couse
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

And here's my 2 cents, albeit late:

I used to play on a server where pvp was open at all times (except in towns and such). There was no chit chat before hand. No buffing time. If someone wanted your loot, you better be able to stop them. And I mean "them" in a literal sense. I literally had to destroy my entire party cause I caught them talking about killing me and taking my loot.

Now, the server rules here are different obviously. But that doesn't stop me from watching my back at all times and being prepared to throw down the second someone puts me on the "dislike" status. Remember, not everyone is going to abide by the rules. You will always have those rebels who are going to stir things up just to make people mad.

Me personally? I agree with Wing-Zero on this issue. And as for Blackrose, I won't walk in there without being fully buffed and a time-stop ready. But I try to keep one ready at all times for such cases as this. Course that might just be the paranoia kicking in.

Oh, and Grif...you keep those death chickens in their own little spot. I still have nightmares from the time I stumbled into THAT little area.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
eclipse08
Duke
Duke

Post by eclipse08 »

driller wrote:I am sorry you do not comprehend.

-driller
eclipse08 wrote:

-driller
That makes two of us! :)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

What is so hard to understand about the concept that every server rule applies to the Blackrose area except those that pertain to unmitigated PvP?

-driller
eclipse08 wrote:
driller wrote:I am sorry you do not comprehend.

-driller
eclipse08 wrote: Well that clears things up like mud on a window. So I can use good grammar and age appropriate language as I'm rez-raping, and spamming time-stop? :P For the love of pete Driller! :D
That makes two of us! :)