Blackrose strongehold murderers..

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

BaskingDemon
Count
Count

Post by BaskingDemon »

So no rules in there? At all?

Does that mean I can go in there and call people cun*s?

Or blaspheme till the ground opens and Satan pops up saying "Like a cup of tea?"

A good thing it is though, more of the server should be so.

Would make things interesting. Might give raven something to do other than stand around the tree looking important. She can't be very busy these days, given the fact that her and the 'evil guild leader' duo maxwell are such good chums.

Haha

A good thing it is though, the Blackrose place, just a shame that it doesn't have a 'big draw' kind of facility. Does anybody really use the forge? Who needs a healer? (Gleanna) The shop is ok... if you have something to sell in the 50 - 75k bracket.

Maybe have some prostitutes that charge 500gp for a 'worship' and 100 for a 'meditate'?

Haha

That would bring the punters.

Just an idea... since Blackrose is such a 'lawless' place, maybe a gambling den as well, and a bar, complete with unsavoury bouncer types.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

BaskingDemon put away the join and step away from the weed.....
The world is a strange place.
BaskingDemon
Count
Count

Post by BaskingDemon »

LOL what you talkin bout Jaz? I cant see anything wrong with my post!

If there ARE something(s)... point it out.

Blackstone needs HOOKERS!

It's the OLDEST PROFESSION IN THE WORLD!

There I said it. LOL
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Well you should of been at the tree the other day. There was this woman starting up a brothel and was looking for customers. She would of been perfect for you and right up your alley.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Jazelle wrote:Well you should of been at the tree the other day. There was this woman starting up a brothel and was looking for customers. She would of been perfect for you and right up your alley.
Haha, she back again?

or was this the time that i was there?
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:
Jazelle wrote:Well you should of been at the tree the other day. There was this woman starting up a brothel and was looking for customers. She would of been perfect for you and right up your alley.
Haha, she back again?

or was this the time that i was there?
Yea you know who I'm talking about. That was a gas wasn't it. You can tell BaskingDemon all about it I'm sure.
BaskingDemon
Count
Count

Post by BaskingDemon »

HA! Well yes, ever since Trudes left Edmund he has been in need of certain... 'leisure' activities' this is for sure. The Succubi he summons are ok, but are sometimes a little too 'dom' for his liking. They get rather too violent at the... crucial moment

Edmund Black loves S&M

:D
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Imagine someone i'd never seen before try to recruit Winesa (Pharo_IK) and Ortellassa (Jaz) into becoming prostitutes.

Rather tounge in cheek.
BaskingDemon
Count
Count

Post by BaskingDemon »

Really? I would have thought that would be right up their 'alleys'
temordae01
Baron
Baron

Post by temordae01 »

driller wrote:I am the nice one, it is the DMs that are tyrants...

-driller
eclipse08 wrote:I'm not being a moron mister DM. I am playing the Devil's Advocate. I am showing you that there are extremes to the stupidity of your rules that need to be addressed. Unfortunately, Driller is the dictator, and all the DMs his agents. We players are just the misty travellers within the confines of a small esoteric...where the hell was I going with this!

Ah hell. Nevermind. By the way, where is this Blackrose Forge area? Murken is getting the hankering for a little OOC beatdown.
AHA! Now the truth comes out! :D

And, with Dimitri's explaination of how and why this area exists comes a little more understanding.

See, all we needed was a REASON, not just a BECAUSE. Hehe.
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

Okay now that's enough! Disgusting. This is appalling considering that underage people play here. It's been said over and over in this topic. The Black Rose Area is enter at your own risk. Yes, do what you will down there, but it is still a public area. It does not give you license to encourage prostitution, name-calling, murder and general a$$-hattedness.

This has degenerated seriously and I ask the dm's to lock this now and throw away the key.
~ I kill things and drink potions~
eclipse08
Duke
Duke

Post by eclipse08 »

winteraven wrote:Okay now that's enough! Disgusting. This is appalling considering that underage people play here. It's been said over and over in this topic. The Black Rose Area is enter at your own risk. Yes, do what you will down there, but it is still a public area. It does not give you license to encourage prostitution, name-calling, murder and general a$$-hattedness.

This has degenerated seriously and I ask the dm's to lock this now and throw away the key.
Well, actually, according to the sticky and from what I've now come to understand about that area...it don't matter what you think is right or wrong. That area is and always will be an unsanctioned free-for-all. Prostitution, drugs, gangs, PKing, PPing, PvPing. Public area or not, Driller and his crack team of DMs have spoken. You walk in there, expect to be offended. TFB. (That means "too frickin' bad") :)
DM_Griphon
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Griphon »

So, according to this logical train of thought, server policies and rules do not abide for Crack Team DM's either. Which means, I suppose, that if any DM is personally offended in the no-rules zone, they can take appropriate and fitting measures to ensure they're no longer offended.

Worry not, even though you can't get banned for whatever happens there, the Crack Team here at BSK has been known for it's creative means of asserting their own form of "Good Roleplay" in "Bad Situations".

Personally, I have the pathway to the Shadowlords and Shally Disciples memorized, as well as a fun NPC I found a while back.. I think he was a CR 100+? I dunno, but he definitely kicked Var Talon's booty when I had them fight each other on a weeknight. Not to mention it's pretty easy to 'claim' that a Stargate appeared in the stronghold, opened up... and a half dozen of the Death Chickens popped through... Jaffa Kree!

In conclusion... Pimp Mastah Black and Kiddy Killer Maxwell, and anyone else who goes there may want to keep an open mind about the free-rules zone.. because double edged swords do in fact cut both ways.

eclipse08 wrote:
winteraven wrote:Okay now that's enough! Disgusting. This is appalling considering that underage people play here. It's been said over and over in this topic. The Black Rose Area is enter at your own risk. Yes, do what you will down there, but it is still a public area. It does not give you license to encourage prostitution, name-calling, murder and general a$$-hattedness.

Well, actually, according to the sticky and from what I've now come to understand about that area...it don't matter what you think is right or wrong. That area is and always will be an unsanctioned free-for-all. Prostitution, drugs, gangs, PKing, PPing, PvPing. Public area or not, Driller and his crack team of DMs have spoken. You walk in there, expect to be offended. TFB. (That means "too frickin' bad") :)
~ Griphon ~
DM_Jaydaan
Baron
Baron

Post by DM_Jaydaan »

:lol: ROFL Griphon, I think I love you.
A DM's job is not to love you, but to help you grow stronger in character.
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Post by Wing--Zero »

DM_Griphon wrote:So, according to this logical train of thought, server policies and rules do not abide for Crack Team DM's either. Which means, I suppose, that if any DM is personally offended in the no-rules zone, they can take appropriate and fitting measures to ensure they're no longer offended.

Worry not, even though you can't get banned for whatever happens there, the Crack Team here at BSK has been known for it's creative means of asserting their own form of "Good Roleplay" in "Bad Situations".

Personally, I have the pathway to the Shadowlords and Shally Disciples memorized, as well as a fun NPC I found a while back.. I think he was a CR 100+? I dunno, but he definitely kicked Var Talon's booty when I had them fight each other on a weeknight. Not to mention it's pretty easy to 'claim' that a Stargate appeared in the stronghold, opened up... and a half dozen of the Death Chickens popped through... Jaffa Kree!

In conclusion... Pimp Mastah Black and Kiddy Killer Maxwell, and anyone else who goes there may want to keep an open mind about the free-rules zone.. because double edged swords do in fact cut both ways.

eclipse08 wrote:

LOL you act like I go down there all the time and go around killing people. How many times must I say this it was for a RP not just to go down there killing people over and over thats what the Arena's for.
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule