A few bugs in the Isle of the Freefolks

This forum is for those interested in discussing NWN scripting.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

G_n_S_Penzance
Knight
Knight

A few bugs in the Isle of the Freefolks

Post by G_n_S_Penzance »

Well ol Pemmyton has been away for a time.
I popped into the game, which I have not done in aged, to find out the version of starkson's Isle I created is now re-named the Isle fo the Freefolk.
No worries to me, I am an easy going gnome.
However, I went into my Mage Tower on the isle, and upon leaving, found myself inside the New Starkson.
This should not happen.

Not to worry, I am the only player around with keys to the Mage Tower on the Isle of the Freefolk.

Driller, if you'd like, during my spare time I could adjust the Isle once more to fix this "key issue"

Or if all are willing to wait, ( and since there is no urgency to fixing the one door in the mage tower )
perhaps after the 1.69 update and the new cep update, I might upgrade the Isle, to be a might bit freefolk friendly as well as removing more of the former Starkson Trappings. *smiles*

If this is an acceptable proposal let me know.
~Pemmyton, the Architect
--Pemmyton the Arcitect.
--Veri ( Pemmyton's pixie familiar )
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A few bugs in the Isle of the Freefolks

Post by driller »

I have no problem with it. Go for it.

-driller
G_n_S_Penzance wrote:Well ol Pemmyton has been away for a time.
I popped into the game, which I have not done in aged, to find out the version of starkson's Isle I created is now re-named the Isle fo the Freefolk.
No worries to me, I am an easy going gnome.
However, I went into my Mage Tower on the isle, and upon leaving, found myself inside the New Starkson.
This should not happen.

Not to worry, I am the only player around with keys to the Mage Tower on the Isle of the Freefolk.

Driller, if you'd like, during my spare time I could adjust the Isle once more to fix this "key issue"

Or if all are willing to wait, ( and since there is no urgency to fixing the one door in the mage tower )
perhaps after the 1.69 update and the new cep update, I might upgrade the Isle, to be a might bit freefolk friendly as well as removing more of the former Starkson Trappings. *smiles*

If this is an acceptable proposal let me know.
~Pemmyton, the Architect
G_n_S_Penzance
Knight
Knight

Re: A few bugs in the Isle of the Freefolks

Post by G_n_S_Penzance »

alright :)
I'll get to work on it.
--Pemmyton the Arcitect.
--Veri ( Pemmyton's pixie familiar )