BSK Facelift! Lets think outside the box!

Use this forum to post suggestions for Blackstone.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: BSK Facelift! Lets think outside the box!

Post by Capt Cliff »

Alter Fritz wrote:Sorry to stray from the topic Cappie, but I am gonna.

Sorry to see ya go Arial, I have found you to be one of the better RPers on this server. You will be missed.

*Don't forget your horse, you leave him standing around too long and Ferros will fun off with him.* jk

I hope you change your mind.

Jon Litefingers
No problem Jon ... I'll miss her too ... No one like Arial to administer justice through out the Keep with her amber weapon! That will be sorely missed.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Ok here's one for out of the box ... allow leveling up to 80 with only one class becoming epic. :idea:
Drakoboldish
Baron
Baron

Post by Drakoboldish »

what would you get from script based leveling beyond 40th?
I have heard that servers will do this wort of thing but never had tried one.

When the first expansion pack had arrived, there was a server I tried a few times, that allowed something called a "remort" basically you got to reroll your character over with a few special permanent bonus perks. Some of them had monster classes you could become.

Perhaps you could achieve special perks via roleplaying only, and some via power builds only, since we have a good mix of both.
skill or class combinations, might provide you with an ability not in the normal skills

Also;
Might we get a Body "swap" changing their body type to the dynamic skeleton. Or one for the Brownies?
Or Wemic? there are a few dynamic ( and pseudo dynamic ) races offered.
( We'd have to get our body tailor script up and running again perhaps this CEP 2.2's scripts fixed them? )
I am really excited about the kobold heads added to CEP 2.2 I know when we had the body tailor working at the docks, I saw a lot of people there, and a lot more people on the server as well.

I also downloaded Cep 2.2 and with the full download there is another project that has been added in to it, C.R.A.P. project ( seriously the name of it hehe ) it had some really neat additions to normal tilesets. Which means, a BSK upgrade would not necessarily have to be Driller making all new areas,
you can instead, make a few new areas for fun, and uniqueness, all the while taking your old areas and 'souping them up' with new details that CEP 2.2 added in.
These aren't placeables, these are statics in the toolset's tiles.
Kalizzle
Count
Count

Post by Kalizzle »

morpheus wrote:Indeed 17 is a good number but not as good as 40 or even 50 when BSK was in full swing....i know its hard to see from most points of view ..but you have to agree that the massive decline in player base is possibly due to everything being overpowered immunities high etc etc the list is endless but ill let the populace decide ..its not for me to agree or disagree this is and will be drillers domain and at the end of the day his final decision on the matter
I remember those days where you had to try to sign in constantly just get on...and then you were most of the time kicked out alittle after so you had to try log in again.
I do miss the old crew that hung around BSK constantly like Dread...Thorval...Raven...Duo...Ortel...Wow I never thought of it till now but there are alot of vets i miss. They made my time on the server absolutely amazing.
I try to log on when i can but when i do i never see more than 10 people on.
And thats nothing compared to the old days.

Drakoboldish wrote:what would you get from script based leveling beyond 40th?
I have heard that servers will do this wort of thing but never had tried one.
I really dont think it would be such a great idea to let people level past 40 because i have always thought that was good enough for me.
And I mean if you wanna be past 40 so bad why not take the time to play WoW there you get to go to 60 or 70...I think.
I wouldnt know the most time i put in there was when i played for like a week cause my brother bought the game and a time card for me.
-Lady Sabel
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Ah I'm missed...

Hum I almost missed myself the other day. Just thought I would stop by and say hi. Been busy moving and getting my life back in order. Driving my kids crazy and dealing with the ever insane Myle. DO not ask him about staples. Other than that trying not to kill myself and get that book finished THIS YEAR!

- Jaz
The world is a strange place.